shape
carat
color
clarity

Carat weight guess of this cubic?

Katia

Rough_Rock
Premium
77DF68CD-B674-4133-84E7-D538A788EC59.jpeg this is a cubic stone I tried on to get an idea of diamond carat size.

If this were a diamond in the same shape what carat would you guess it would be?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No clue.
One thing to be aware of is that cz is much heavier ( like 2x more) than diamonds so the weight of the cz is heaver than a diamond with the same dimensions.

Grab a mm gauge or a ruler or a tape measure and measure it across so you can see how many mm it is! Then we can say what a diamond with the dimensions would be appx.

Katia

Rough_Rock
Premium
No clue.
One thing to be aware of is that cz is much heavier ( like 2x more) than diamonds so the weight of the cz is heaver than a diamond with the same dimensions.

Grab a mm gauge or a ruler or a tape measure and measure it across so you can see how many mm it is! Then we can say what a diamond with the dimensions would be appx.

I won’t be back at the shop for a while now so I can’t measure it . But I love the size (looks rather than carat weight) of it and was curious to see what everyone thought it would be.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size wise, that be over 3 carats in equ diamond, assuming your fingers are average size ie 6. If your fingers are smaller, drop it down a bit, bigger, up it a bit.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Be aware also that fancy cut diamonds vary in mm size vs carat size depending, among other things, on how deep it is cut. Your cz mm size will not necessarily correspond to a diamond heart ct weight.
This forum is for damonds, you may want to report concern and move it to fab fashion jewellry.
:wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would think about 3-4 carats (in diamond weight) or so...not sure what size that finger is.

I believe the OP is trying to get that "look" and is not looking at CZs but real diamonds.

If you tell us what size finger you have we can do some mock-ups to show you what carat weight you should aim for
to get that luck.

Edit...here is a mock up of a 2.5 and 3 (using default sizes) on a size 5 finger.
default sizes are
2.5 - 8.91×8.91×5.35mm
3 - 9.46×9.46×5.68mm
We can use specific size of stones if you have one you are looking at.
hearts db.PNG

Last edited:

Katia

Rough_Rock
Premium
3A24E45B-7A82-4C10-81B9-8A82CDF25F81.png
I would think about 3-4 carats (in diamond weight) or so...not sure what size that finger is.

I believe the OP is trying to get that "look" and is not looking at CZs but real diamonds.

If you tell us what size finger you have we can do some mock-ups to show you what carat weight you should aim for
to get that luck.

Edit...here is a mock up of a 2.5 and 3 (using default sizes) on a size 5 finger.
default sizes are
2.5 - 8.91×8.91×5.35mm
3 - 9.46×9.46×5.68mm
We can use specific size of stones if you have one you are looking at.
hearts db.PNG

I have a 1.7 I ma looking at but I don’t think I will get he same wow factor. Attached is a mock up I did with the 1.7 on the left. I think to get the look I’m after I’m going to need a much higher carat

I am a size J in rings - not sure whAt that equates to in numeral sizing

Thanks for the reply!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking 3 ct.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results