• Range Rover Evoque

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Range Rover Discovery Sport

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shame you’ve had to wait, but better to get it all sorted by RR.

Someone smashed into my Disco, and thought they could send some back street garage to fix it. LR said absolutely no way, the micatallic paint HAD to be done by them because it was a very complicated process matching the paint and blending it either side so it wouldn’t be noticeable.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shame you’ve had to wait, but better to get it all sorted by RR.

Someone smashed into my Disco, and thought they could send some back street garage to fix it. LR said absolutely no way, the micatallic paint HAD to be done by them because it was a very complicated process matching the paint and blending it either side so it wouldn’t be noticeable.

Absolutely - paint jobs really need to be done by the manufacturer. I know someone who bought a paint pen to touch up some scratches & scuffs to her red car & it looked a complete mess! Honestly, it was awful - she'd been paint pen happy on almost every panel. The car was quite old & the red had clearly faded, so she had all these bright red lines & dots everywhere :shock:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I have to say, this car is a complete pleasure to drive. The gear changes are so smooth that they cannot be heard or felt, the car is solid, feels safe, is completely smooth, incredibly quiet, the work that Land Rover has done is impeccable & all in all, it feels just like sheer luxury & is gorgeous.

The cockpit feels like a spaceship & lights up beautifully around me in the dark & wow, having the words 'Range Rover' illuminate in bright electric blue along the front door sills was unexpected treat!

Mr T is extremely happy to see me so happy & he loves the way it handles when it drives & how comfy it feels. He is very picky when it comes to cars so I'm glad he likes it as much as me.

And as an added bonus, this morning I recieved paperwork throught the post totally unexpected, for my new personalised number plate that he has bought me as my Christmas present!

I am not a person who likes to show off or brag, believe me, as I'm pretty low key & spend my life outdoors in wellies, but i'm totally over the moon with this car & cannot believe I own it, so forgive this 45 year old womans excitement. If I behaved like this in real life somebody would knock my block off, so thank you for you help & for indulging me :wavey:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, I'm glad it's everything you could want and more :))

Make sure you have breakdown cover, just in case, and get out there and enjoy it! :)

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I have to say, this car is a complete pleasure to drive. The gear changes are so smooth that they cannot be heard or felt, the car is solid, feels safe, is completely smooth, incredibly quiet, the work that Land Rover has done is impeccable & all in all, it feels just like sheer luxury & is gorgeous.

The cockpit feels like a spaceship & lights up beautifully around me in the dark & wow, having the words 'Range Rover' illuminate in bright electric blue along the front door sills was unexpected treat!

Mr T is extremely happy to see me so happy & he loves the way it handles when it drives & how comfy it feels. He is very picky when it comes to cars so I'm glad he likes it as much as me.

And as an added bonus, this morning I recieved paperwork throught the post totally unexpected, for my new personalised number plate that he has bought me as my Christmas present!

I am not a person who likes to show off or brag, believe me, as I'm pretty low key & spend my life outdoors in wellies, but i'm totally over the moon with this car & cannot believe I own it, so forgive this 45 year old womans excitement. If I behaved like this in real life somebody would knock my block off, so thank you for you help & for indulging me :wavey:

Electric blue Range Rover lights on the door? I've never seen that. Very cool. Glad it all worked out!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Electric blue Range Rover lights on the door? I've never seen that. Very cool. Glad it all worked out!

Yes! I shall endeavour to take a picture for you in the dark. Right now it's thick with ice out there & I'm staying put in here....

And we discovered the other night going to my daughters swimming lesson at 6pm, so late & very dark, that when I unlocked the car & all the lights came on, there was a spotlight shining on the floor from each door mirror, with a silhouette of a Range Rover Evoque on the concrete! How cool?!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I shall endeavour to take a picture for you in the dark. Right now it's thick with ice out there & I'm staying put in here....

And we discovered the other night going to my daughters swimming lesson at 6pm, so late & very dark, that when I unlocked the car & all the lights came on, there was a spotlight shining on the floor from each door mirror, with a silhouette of a Range Rover Evoque on the concrete! How cool?!

I have that too. My husband had to point it out to me lol. And he's a total Dodge Ram pickup fan but even he had to admit the lights/high beams on my car are the best for night driving.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad your thrilled with it @Alex T. I got a personalised plate for my 40th and I think it makes the car more conspicuous and less likely to get stolen, we’ll that’s my theory, and I’m sticking to it :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad your thrilled with it @Alex T. I got a personalised plate for my 40th and I think it makes the car more conspicuous and less likely to get stolen, we’ll that’s my theory, and I’m sticking to it :lol:

@Austina I absolutely love it! And I agree regarding the plate, plus they look classy. I was twitchy going out to start it this morning as it was -2 deg & I had a bad starter once, which often resulted in me chucking the girls into a neighbours car to get them to school, but it fired up perfectly :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results