shape
carat
color
clarity

Car Shopping - Cadillac SRX vs. Lexus RX350 vs. Volvo XC90???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Anytime DF...let''s ride!
9.gif

Thanks Sundial...Thanks so much for the input! Do you think the light gray in the black car will get dirty? I didn''t even think to ask about black on black...maybe they have it. I''m taking off of the lot....Did it get really hot?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think the gray interior will be easier to keep clean than the black, but the black on black combo is pretty sharp! I live in the southwestern US and didn''t find the black to be too hot. I also had the gold logo package on the exterior and it added a nice touch.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the help sundial.... They have silver exterior with black interior and black exterior with light gray interior in stock.... you don''t think the lighter leather could get stained or the carpet dirty? I was thinking the darker wouldn''t show as much? Argh!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
To me the tan interior (which I have now on my Lexus GX470) is the one that shows every stain. I had gray interior on a Nissan and it always looked good. The black didn''t show stains, but every time my Jack Russell terrier went in the vehicle with me there were tiny white hairs all over everything. It drove me crazy. I guess if you are not transporting white haired creatures it probably wouldn''t matter!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Is the GX the big SUV? That''s a sweet ride!!! They all are, really! the gray is super light like the beige though. I''m such a piggy too LOL.... Thanks for all the input!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Sun- Here is the light gray...

lightgray.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I found a pic......But my front windows are tinted too (I wanted a little pimping LOL).....THe rims were about $1000 so I passed but if I want I can get them locally.

What do you think? Go with black or silver???

car.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey MMM, sweet ride! Congrats. I vote black exterior with silver interior. The black RX''s look so sharp.
10.gif

I''m currently trying to talk the FI into letting me get a Lexus RX. He''s very anti-SUV though.
7.gif

Congrats again!
35.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thx! Morti- she is a 6 cyl. and it''s going to take a lot less gas than some other suvs and turbo charged or heavy sedans!!!! You can convince him!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You are right the silver is VERY light, but it sure looks pretty with that black exterior!

MMM the Lexus SUV I have now is the middle-sized one that is comparable to the Toyota 4Runner. I love it! My hubby has had several Lexus sedans and we have never had a bit of trouble with any of them.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m psyched!!! I am even more excited b/c I called another dealer and his price was $3.00 more! LOL...So I know I''m good.

But I''m still undecided on color! UGH. I have never been so flip floppy!!! Every minute is a new choice!!!!

The vote is still black exterior gray interior??? Sundial- that gray looks just as light as the beige? If I get all weather mats will I be ok?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooh, I love the black! Can I vote? Okay, I vote black!! Soooo Cool!!!
10.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Of COURSE you get to vote! :)
OK....that''s three of you....It''s done. Black it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
To you guys for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I really should be driving a Yugo with these F''ing student loans LOL
41.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2006 8:12:39 PM
Author: moremoremore
Of COURSE you get to vote! :)
OK....that''s three of you....It''s done. Black it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
To you guys for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I really should be driving a Yugo with these F''ing student loans LOL
41.gif
Yay!!!
10.gif
36.gif
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Our neighbour has a spankin new black (470) and it is sweeeeeetttttt....congrats....

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hehehe
41.gif

silverlexus.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Doh!

blackinterior.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Both colors are really pretty, but I say go for the black! Yes the gray interior is as light as the beige, but you just have to clean the floor mats once in a while and you will be fine or go with the all weather ones as you mentioned. You are going to look devine in this vehicle!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm is trying to decide whether or not she should get black?
33.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL Belle....You saying black is a no brainer too?

And I''m laughing Sundial...what I"m going to look like is a bag lady driving a nice car LOL!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
heehee, I think belle is wondering why you even have to think about black being the colour of your new car because you LOVE black.....black clothes, black handbags, etc.

And lady, I''m sure you will look awesome in your cool new set of wheels with your designer bags!
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 9:37:10 AM
Author: hlmr
heehee, I think belle is wondering why you even have to think about black being the colour of your new car because you LOVE black.....black clothes, black handbags, etc.

And lady, I''m sure you will look awesome in your cool new set of wheels with your designer bags!
2.gif
that is exactly what i was saying!
9.gif

i would have voted silver!
11.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!!! I only have a few bags!!!!!

And Belle...I am sooooo thinking about Silver now. Argh! WHY am I making SUCH a stupid big deal out of this???!!!!!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is a big deal!

(that''s why you should get silver!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
no black, so you can get some of these and match perfectly.......

loot1.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
once you go black......

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL!!!!

And seriously, I''m LOSING my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2006 3:18:23 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL!!!!

And seriously, I''m LOSING my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh girl, i know better than that...

you''re mind was gone a looooooong time ago!
27.gif

(silver)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh snap!
(BTW, went with black! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results