shape
carat
color
clarity

Capitol Bill''s Wife''s Leon Mege Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I discovered in another thread that our very own Capitol Bill's Wife is the lucky owner of 2 Leon Masterpiece's. I begged him to share and do to posting problems he couldn't do it right away but told me there was a pic on Leon's site. So I asked if I could copy it and post it here for us all to enjoy. He worked with Leon and his wife on the design and Leon has allowed Mr. Bill the design copyright of the matching wedding band.

Enjoy
30.gif

leonmegetaper.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Classy and beautiful design.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow how classic and elegant !!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant set--the band is sublime
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments! And a special thank you to MrsSalvo for helping to post the photo. The engagement ring does not reflect what I wanted to get her, but I''m a smart hubby and I listened to what she wanted.
2.gif
The eternity band was a design I came up with to match the tapered baguettes of the e-ring. Make no mistake, the e-ring is a hunk of platinum, but the design somehow works (thanks to Leon). The lighting in the photo really doesn''t do it justice.

What would I have preferred to give her? An asscher (my favorite cut).
Bill

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm hoping CB will jump in when he gets a chance. When he told me where to find the rings on Leon's site I knew which ones he was talking about b/c they are so different from the Pave slathered Leon rings we usually see. I think the rings are beautiful and would love to see some hand shots
31.gif
3.gif
1.gif

ETA: oops, just noticed he jumped in right before me
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CB,
You can always get her a RHR with an asscher as I am doing!!!!!!
31.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow I love that. I just love the heft of the metal on those!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - and way cool band with the alternating alignment!!!

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh wrote:

Kaleigh,
Unfortunately my wife isn''t into jewelry anywhere near what I''d like her to be.
20.gif
Most men would kick me out of the clubhouse for that remark!
9.gif
I consider it a success if she remembers to wear some of the great "fun" pieces I''ve already gotten her. But believe me, I''ve got that big honking asscher in mind for her somewhere down the road. And needless to say, I hope to train my beautiful little daughter to love jewelry as much as Daddy does. I pity her future hubby!
11.gif

Bill

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
CB: that is a really beautiful set, and i just love the design of the wedding band! very elegent

coconut

Shiny_Rock
WOW....

Really Beautiful wedding set...... I dunno if it''s the pictures but Leon Mege''s rings just seem different...No matter how much diamond he puts in to the settings they look simply glamerous!

Also Bill,..... All I got to say is you''re daughter is so lucky to have a father like ya.. and I already feel her guy''s pain...
Can''t wait to see them at pricescope!!!! hmm I think I''ll be around for another 30 years.....

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, CB, your wife''s rings are just gorgeous. I love the alternating tapered baguettes in the band!
30.gif

Good luck with the jewelry appreciation program you''re starting with your wife. If it doesn''t work out, I''d be happy to take that big honking asscher off your hands for you....
31.gif
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those rings are just absolutely gorgeous! Your wife is one lucky lady Bill. MrsSalvo thank you so much for posting them for us to enjoy! Lovely, lovely!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bill,

That is an absolutely beautiful set! It looks so elegant - I love your design for the band. There has always been something about a baguette stone that draws me in but I would have never thought about alternating a round stone with a baguette that way. It really is stunning!

How large is the center stone?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bill
beautiful rings.
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/3/2005 10:57:37 PM
Author: Capitol Bill
Thank you all for your kind comments! but I''m a smart hubby and I listened to what she wanted.
2.gif
TMake no mistake, the e-ring is a hunk of platinum, but the design somehow works (thanks to Leon). Bill
HI:

A man who listens to his wife and likes to get her something beautiful---sounds like a "hunk" to me.......
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I adore that set! Excellent job CB!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL.....love the combination!!
30.gif

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
It''s a bit overwhelming and very gratifying to come home at the end of a long day and read the positive postings on this thread! Thank you all very much! My wife and I have been very busy lately and in our day-to-day frenzy it''s easy to forget all those incredible things we''ve experienced together. At the risk of sounding too sentimental, your comments bring back memories of when I was working on this project and the feeling of elation when my wife said "Yes!" (and the feeling of relief when I saw how much she loved her new ring)!

And just for MissGotRocks and anyone else who''s curious:
The center stone is a 1.52ct. I wanted to go bigger, but my wife''s workplace is not the best environment for anything too conspicuous. It''s a very lively stone (of course) and I was lucky to find a very high "E" that happened to also be a very clean SI1 (I''m thankful for the folks at AGS who apparently were having a very grumpy day when it was graded
2.gif
).

This was fun! -- and a great way to end the day!
Thanks again!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We loved seeing them so the pleasure was all ours!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!
1.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Can we get some hand shots. The enternity ring is so unique.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes, we''d love to see some hand shots. It really is a beautiful set - I bet she is thrilled!

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately I don''t have any hand shots of my wife''s rings, but I will try to hunt down and post a cool image taken by our wedding photographer.

By the way, I was really tickled today when I was talking with Leon about another project he is working on for me. Out of the blue he starts asking me questions about my wife''s engagement ring (he couldn''t remember the size of the center stone). I know that he doesn''t read P''Scope, so I had a suspicion that somebody out there in P''Scope land saw this recent thread and now wants Leon to make a similar ring for them. Well my suspicion was right, and I am very flattered by this. I hope that whomever it is will post a photo of the finished piece. Please know that if somebody wants to copy the e-band too, I''m equally flattered and I''ve told Leon all along to feel free to use it as much as he wants. The power of P''Scope is truly amazing!
36.gif

Kind regards,
Bill Scherlag

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CB,
That is so nice of you, now I''m just curious as to who it is.
31.gif
I hope they will post many pics for us to enjoy. It''s such a beautiful and classic design!!!!!!
30.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, elegant, gorgeous, and classy wedding set. It reminds me a lot of my set. Below are my wedding set as well as my husband's wedding band. Thanks for sharing Bill!

LovelyRings.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
CB - that is so cool that somebody asked Leon to make your wife's ring. I too hope they will post pics here when they are done.

msbennie - your rings are beautiful and i like hubby's band too.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2005 11:41:07 PM
Author: Capitol Bill

Kaleigh wrote:

Kaleigh,
Unfortunately my wife isn''t into jewelry anywhere near what I''d like her to be.
20.gif
Most men would kick me out of the clubhouse for that remark!
9.gif
I consider it a success if she remembers to wear some of the great ''fun'' pieces I''ve already gotten her. But believe me, I''ve got that big honking asscher in mind for her somewhere down the road. And needless to say, I hope to train my beautiful little daughter to love jewelry as much as Daddy does. I pity her future hubby!
11.gif

Bill
OMG, will you adopt me?!?!?!
31.gif
The thought of jewelry makes my poor h2b cringe
40.gif

That''s a beautiful set! Must see hand pics too
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results