shape
carat
color
clarity

cape...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
What is the right price for:
2.01 ct
62% table
59.8% depth
very thin to thin girdle
VVS2
no culet
medium blue fluo
W-X color
pol EX sym VG (GIA certificate)
I know the proportions are not AGS 0, but I saw the stone and I like it...
What should I pay ?
Thank you all !
2.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I also need to know if a medium fluo is neg or pos for a W-X color.
Thank you all!

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Rhino, CutNut, Mara,... heeeeeeeeelp me !
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 5/28/2003 9:36
6.gif
1 AM Stephan wrote:

Rhino, CutNut, Mara,... heeeeeeeeelp me !

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

----------------
Hi, Stephan: I cannot answer your question.....don't know the answer.

I would suggest, though, that you give these people a chance to respond. They don't spend all day on the board, so it's not unusual to expect a turnaround time of 12-24 hours. A little patience would be helpful to you on this.

cookie

Rough_Rock
Hi

What shape is this diamond?

Cookie

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I think the title of your thread might be the reason for lack of responses. Nothing about the title indicates you need a professional opinion about a stone purchase. Unless of course your title is some professionally recognized word then I have no comment because I am not a professional. Try again witha title more indicative of the type of reply you need.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Lanee... Cape is a professional term
1.gif

Stephan,
it's very difficult to state a price on such stone. I guess you're talking about a round brilliant... I really can't help you that much... Stone like this one are priced each one on a different basis. But I think that if you post the price, I can tell you if it's good or not...
1.gif

PS. Sounds a VERY interesting and unusual stone
love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Stephan--

You probably already know this but watch the v.thin to thin girdle on this one. Could be tricky!

Med fluor shouldn't be an issue for any colored stone from what I have read. Actually could be a cool combo when combined with the high color of the stone.

Wow W/X color..interesting. Of course there are no stones on Pscope for comparison as it sounds very unusual, but there was one 1.23c Z VVS stone that was around $4200. So for this stone you can maybe estimate around $6000? I may be way off..that is just my rough estimate!

BTW..my stone is a 61.4% table and 57% depth so somewhat similar. Larger spread eh?

Let us know if you get it and if so, post some pictures!
1.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Mara!
I bought it now for $5.700.
It is perhaps a little expensive but you have to understand the people here because I pay with € (4830€) and the $ decreased a lot this last time.
The girdle is very regular and the people who make my ring are very professional, so I'm not afraid of chipping...
Thank you again !

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
thanks Giangi too!
you are right, the stone is so beautiful that I had to buy it!
Even it's not an ideal cut!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Sounds quite a bargain!!!!!! Don't forget to post pics!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephan, I think the price sounds great from what I originally posted. The stone itself sounds very interesting as well. As I have learned my with AGS 7 beauty of a stone, numbers can only get you so far. While I think it's appropriate that people who come online looking for basic info get steered towards well cut H&A's and the like (esp for online purchases where you cannot view the stone until after purchase)..those who are intrigued with the research and that really learn the specifics can always end up with something a little odd # wise but makes beautiful sense in the visual.

2.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I would like to thank you, Mara and Giangi, because you are allways very kind and you take time to answer peoples's questions.
Thank you!
I will show you the pics when I get the ring.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
My pleasure.
You're very welcome.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stephan..thanks!
1.gif
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results