shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't wait for this diamond to come back as a ring!

OliveandChloe

Rough_Rock
Hi all, this is my first posting - my boyfriend/future fiance told me about this forum. He's been diamond shopping and getting ready to pop the question any day now - I can't wait! I have total ants in my pants because I'm super excited over both the fact that we're going to be engaged soon (I love him to pieces) and - the RING! I am totally clueless when it comes to diamonds and jewelry so he picked out the stone, which is the pic I've attached below. He had me pick out a few settings from Vatche (I fell in love with the Caroline Pave setting, hoping he picks that one!) but I don't know which one he ultimately chose. The diamond's off to Vatche now to be set and I'm hoping it will come back any day soon now :twirl: In the meantime, I just wanted to share my diamond with ya'll:

Princess of Hearts 2.07 ct, H color, VS1, ideal cut

Thanks for looking!!

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. Your fiance did a great job choosing the stone. I can almost feel your excitement just by reading your post! Enjoy this exciting time. Check in again to tell us all about the proposal and to show off that beautiful stone in the setting he chooses.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that will be gorgeous! Definitely come back and post the pictures since this is "Show Me the Bling"! We want to see it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. I will be anxious to see your ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results