shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't wait for my Filigree OEC Navette RHR to arrive!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This beauty is in the mail and on its way to me! I cannot wait! I made an offer and got it for an even lower price than the already reduced price listed, and I have the option to return if I don't love it...something tells me I will fall instantly in love though. I am celebrating my recently finalized divorce (I'm happier now than ever before so it was a good thing), as well the sale of my house. The ability to buy myself jewelry with my own money, just because I can and I want to is such an exciting feeling. This was somewhat of an impulse buy, but I've missed looking down at my hand and seeing sparkles and a RHR was something I have been wanting for a while. This also feels very different from an engagement ring because of the shape. I can't wait to post hand shots when it arrives!

https://www.rubylane.com/item/1479904-earring1098/Vintage-Platinum-Filigree-Navette-Diamond-Ring

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I'm excited to see this. Just FYI... the link did not work. But, I look forward to actual hand shots once you get it. :))

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks SparklySoprano (a fellow opera singer maybe?)!
Here are some screenshots from the listing since the link isn't working :)

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_9.png

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_0.png

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_1.png

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_2.png

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Close ups :)

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_3.png

screen_shot_2016-05-24_at_4.png

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! :D And I absolutely love this ring!!!!!!! I want a three stone ring so badly among other sparkly things. :naughty: Can't wait to see hand shots soon!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Love the setting and the stones look nice and bright! It's fun to wear a piece of history...perhaps someone in
the past wore it to the opera? It's always fun to imagine what kind of history the ring might have had.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! :appl: Congrats! :clap: Would love to see pics once it arrives.... :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results