shape
carat
color
clarity

can''t sleep

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The other option is to go for a cheaper stone and the Pt setting. I think there were several really nice looking contenders you were looking at that were cheaper.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
they'll switch it even if you already bought it.
2.gif
But if you want to stick with that stone, I think wf can make it in palladium or do a gold/palladium blend. But whatever you pick, I'm sure it will look amazing, don't stress.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
JulieN has some good ideas. Now get some sleep!

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hahaha neverending,

this process is a bit overwhelming for me..it''s stressul but then again it''s sooo exciting..!!!! i think just being overwhelmed with excitement has kept me from getting goodnight sleeps since this engagement ring process,.. ok here it goes... my budget from whats left of it can get me a platnuim wf legato sleek line.... or if wf makes sleek line legato with pave in palladium that would be no more than 1300 than i will go with that......but....... hahaha wg doesnt seem to bad ..huummmmm......

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 10:35:11 PM
Author: evaldez
hahaha neverending,

this process is a bit overwhelming for me..it''s stressul but then again it''s sooo exciting..!!!! i think just being overwhelmed with excitement has kept me from getting goodnight sleeps since this engagement ring process,.. ok here it goes... my budget from whats left of it can get me a platnuim wf legato sleek line.... or if wf makes sleek line legato with pave in palladium that would be no more than 1300 than i will go with that......but....... hahaha wg doesnt seem to bad ..huummmmm......
Nothing wrong with the Legato Sleek Line, it is one beautiful setting, and maybe later you can add a pave wedding band. Nothing wrong with white gold either. I understand the too many choices problem. That is why I have the user name I have!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the WF flush fit setting that you posted. I have the bead set eternity band to go with it. I like having no space between my e-ring and band, but that's a preference thing. I took it to a jeweler recently to have it re-rhodium plated (which is what I hate about white gold), and he told me that it was a very well made, sturdy setting. I've been thinking about getting the same thing only in platinum.

I don't have a good picture of my ring, but I have a picture that WF sent me with a 1 ct center stone. I'll see if I can find it.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
that would be great deegee!!! thanks

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of a 1 ct center stone in the flush fit setting that Whiteflash sent when I inquired about it. The picture they sent me of my finished ring is washed out and not good. I have never gotten around to taking a good picture of it myself! It is actually much prettier in person than in the picture. Super sparkly, too.

flushfit1ct.jpg

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
wow deegee that looks awsome i bet that picture didnt do any justice.i bet in person that thing blings!.what metal did you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results