shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t decide on which Diamond Hoops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
So I am new here and have been planning for about a year on purchasing diamond hoops. I''m torn between pave diamond hoops and a more traditional hoop.
Both are about 23 mm in diameter and both have over 2 ctw. Close to the same price. Just two different looks.
Please help me decide.
Thanks in advance!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11242824&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=〈=en-US

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/closeout-jewelry/earrings/12M2/8/

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmmm, I vote the Costco... my personal preference is more simplier the other just feels a bit too much going on... but its personal preference and taste

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the ones from Costco better, but I''d probably go with either Facets, WhiteFlash, or Roberto Coin instead of Costco. I''d want 18k white gold and good diamond quality.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 10:30:40 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I like the ones from Costco better, but I''d probably go with either Facets, WhiteFlash, or Roberto Coin instead of Costco. I''d want 18k white gold and good diamond quality.
Ditto

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 5:22:51 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/25/2009 10:30:40 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Ditto
Thritto.
1.gif
The second ones seem too busy.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Another vote for Costco
35.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Costco look....bigger diamonds and not so busy (like someoneelse mentioned).

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What about these from bluenile?

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-earrings-hoop_6856?catid=15&set_shape=

I appreciate everyone''s input. Thank you.
BTW, I don''t look like that picture in my profile. I don''t know how that posted and I don''t know how to correct it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the blue nile or the whiteflash...both pretty.

To change your avatar picture click on your name (tigian) under your picture. Then you will see
a list starting with a Search option, Personal Section, Posted Today...

Click on Personal Section. You can edit your user info here. Go down to Stock Avatar images and pick
a different image...then you have to save before you exit I believe and that should give you a more
appropriate image (since it doesnt sound like you are a guy
9.gif
).

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the help in changing my face!
So, I decided on the hoops from Bluenile. I used JUMP36 for a 10% discount which I just stumbled upon this morning. I figured with the money that I save with the discount plus being less expensive than the costco or pearlman hoops, I will put it towards another diamond goal. Plus I always hear that Bluenile has good quality.
Plus bigger isn''t always better since my ears lobes are smallish. I don''t want them to be pulled down from the weight of the earrings.
Anyways, I will let you know how they look when I get them in the mail.
I''m so excited.
Thanks everyone for your input!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Cool! Please post pics when you get them!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results