shape
carat
color
clarity

Candidate Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I am in NH. I am so glad the primaries are over. The phone has been ringing off the hook for the last number of days between solicitors [not in the legal sense! LOL!] and pollsters. My street has been a mess because the gentleman that lives next door is a very active member of the house for NH and every democrat on the planet has been passing by including the candidates!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

In any case, that is enough of a vent. I noticed this web site that some of you may be interested in: Candidate Calculator

Enjoy!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Blu,

Thanks for the link. I''ll have to check it out later when I have more time. I''m a little surprised at how the primary turned out. I was expecting Obama to win, although I was pulling for Edwards. I really wish Edwards had done better but I would be happy with either Obama or Clinton. I should have been paying more attention to McCain''s message since he did so well but I was more interested in how the Democrats would describe their differences between themselves and their opponents.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm. I can''t believe it actually matched me with the candidate I''m leaning towards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results