shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you vote? Pearls W/ 2 mm or 3 mm diamonds?

Which size diamonds with 9-10 mm pearls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4744180B-CC28-4E9B-9998-D109A667C61E.jpeg I’m having a necklace made and wanted to have you folks weigh in as I’m bad with proportions. As you can see from the picture that was designed for me, this is a station necklace with diamonds. Which size do you think will look best with 9-10 mm pearls? The pearls will be the main thing, but I do want a sense of elegance and sparkle, so petite but proportioned bezeled diamonds alternate between the pearls. So please weigh in and vote 2 mm bezeled diamonds or 3 mm or do you think I should have larger ones? Thank you!
Gratefully,
C4C

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bezel covers so much of the stone that I'd go for at least 3mm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3mm vote from me as well.
Or larger...:Up_to_something:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for weighing in! @pearlsngems,@missy Ugghhh.. this is custom so I want to be sure! And appreciate it! I thought like .04 or .05 ct would be better! I gotta check on how much more though. Thanks to all who did the poll, I will post when I get the necklace! But if you haven’t voted, please do so! I gotta have a sanity check!
-C4C

Reactions: AV_

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Larger will weigh a little more and help the necklace hang in a better curve on your neck. I voted 3mm but if you can go larger, do so.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I also vote for going larger. But then again I always do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results