shape
carat
color
clarity

can you tell me about Union Diamonds reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Good evening,

Well the quotes started to come in and now I have to pick a vendor. The vendor that I originally contacted (and misquoted me) got back to me. The new quote is 1k more than Fridays quote.
29.gif
So now I''m awaiting quotes from different vendors.

I know most of the reputations of the vendors that I contacted except for 2 of them. The one that got back to me is Union Diamond. I really don''t know much about them.

Can you tell me of your experience with them? The good, the bad and the ugly.

Any information is much appreciated

35.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
(bump) Anyone???
35.gif

getgo

Rough_Rock
Hi atroop711,
I bought my stone from them very recently and was really happy with the service. They were helpful, informed, generous wth their time and info and not pushy at all. Actually they encouraged me to buy a diamond 2000 cheaper than the one I initially looked at. The diamond I got was exactly what it said on the tin... the only thing Id pass comment on is that they dont do idealscope images/ sarin...
Id happily deal with them again.
1.gif

Best of luck!

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at Union Diamonds as well and have been in contact with a guy by the name of Darrell Cox which has gone above and beyond to find me what I am looking for. Quick to e-mail me back and is even trying to get some pictures of the stone for me, possibly ideal scope and or aset ( is going to try) but for sure a photo of the diamond itself.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 8:43:06 AM
Author: ohiojagerguy
I have been looking at Union Diamonds as well and have been in contact with a guy by the name of Darrell Cox which has gone above and beyond to find me what I am looking for. Quick to e-mail me back and is even trying to get some pictures of the stone for me, possibly ideal scope and or aset ( is going to try) but for sure a photo of the diamond itself.

Thanks for posting this. It''s nice to know that you are having good communication with them. Can''t wait to see your finished product

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 8:24:10 AM
Author: getgo
Hi atroop711,

I bought my stone from them very recently and was really happy with the service. They were helpful, informed, generous wth their time and info and not pushy at all. Actually they encouraged me to buy a diamond 2000 cheaper than the one I initially looked at. The diamond I got was exactly what it said on the tin... the only thing Id pass comment on is that they dont do idealscope images/ sarin...

Id happily deal with them again.
1.gif

Best of luck!

Thanks so much! This is great to hear. I''m looking for a vendor to make me an eternity ring. I really appreciate your feedback
36.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have purchased from them and they were nothing if not helpful and very thorough in answering all my questions. I highly recommend them. I dealt with Leah Cawley, Senior Diamond Consultant.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 10:47:02 AM
Author: autumngems
I have purchased from them and they were nothing if not helpful and very thorough in answering all my questions. I highly recommend them. I dealt with Leah Cawley, Senior Diamond Consultant.

thanks so much! Your feedback is very much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results