shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you show your e-weddingbands.com rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve read great comments about their rings. Does anyone have photos of their rings? New, or worn for awhile?

I''m considering one of their bands, and I''ve got several in mind. I''d love to see pictures other than what is on their website!

emotion-15.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I like these. This one is the step down edge.

platsde4b.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Sorry no pics, camera has gone AWOL.

38.gif

I have bought from eweddingbands and am very happy.

I bought in PLAT the 2 mm comfort fit plain wedding band and matching 4 mm (for DH) and was delighted with the company.

I was less than happy with their 2mm knife edge band though, as I feel it was not as described. I mean that the knife edge was pictured to be very close to the branded original but when it arrived it was more like a plain band with the top half pointed, leaving half of the sides flat rather than knife edge.
That said, for the price I decided to keep all 3 rings and overall we are delighted with the company''s service.

I will certainly buy again.
Thumbs up from me.

36.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Steel, that is good to hear, and I know others have said they like their rings, but I want some photos as well to see the different bands. If you get a chance to snap yours, please post!

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
I have just (yesterday) received some bands that i ordered from e-wedding band.com

I ordered them to stack with my shared prong eternity ring and i could not be more ecstatic with the result

The bands are 14k white gold, 4mm flat comfort fit

stacked bands.jpg

bassface73

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings! Here is a great place to shop around and find the best deals, I promise!!!
23.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
bass, did you notice that that website has a spelling error? I could NEVER buy from them - that is such a pet peeve of mine!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 1:05:12 PM
Author: bassface73
Beautiful rings! Here is a great place to shop around and find the best deals, I promise!!!
23.gif
I''m not looking for a deal from another vendor, bassface73. I''m looking for pictures of e-weddingbands.com rings the PSrs have.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 4:13:07 PM
Author: treysar
bass, did you notice that that website has a spelling error? I could NEVER buy from them - that is such a pet peeve of mine!

Hmmmmm, I must admit, I just casually glanced, but I didn''t see the spelling error - or anything that was so major I wouldn''t buy from them . . . and it''s my pet peeve, too. There''s a local diamond wholesaler in Dallas that spells Asscher "Asher". It burns me everytime I hear his commercials on the radio.

Here''s my 2 mm pipe cut platinum wedding band from e-wedding bands. The price seems to have gone up since I bought it in February of last year.
8.gif

500x375.aspx

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
It was on abazias, spelled earring "earnig"
32.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 7:10:16 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Here''s my 2 mm pipe cut platinum wedding band from e-wedding bands. The price seems to have gone up since I bought it in February of last year.
8.gif
That''s a lovely set! The band matches nicely with your e-ring.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 7:56:24 PM
Author: amsmeq
I have just (yesterday) received some bands that i ordered from e-wedding band.com

I ordered them to stack with my shared prong eternity ring and i could not be more ecstatic with the result

The bands are 14k white gold, 4mm flat comfort fit
Now that you've been wearing them for a couple of days, how do you feel about the fit? Wearing 3 rings together, did you order up a bit in size?

They are lovely with the eternity band, btw.

mrdisco99

Rough_Rock
Curious to see some candid shots of these rings, myself. I''m especially curious about the Newport rings. I really like the look for a man''s ring, and I''m curious what the deal is with the dual metal configuration on those.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 3:13:05 PM
Author: mrdisco99
Curious to see some candid shots of these rings, myself. I''m especially curious about the Newport rings. I really like the look for a man''s ring, and I''m curious what the deal is with the dual metal configuration on those.
They look plated. I had a ring very similar years ago. It looked awful within a couple of years.

If you''re looking for gorgeous men''s wedding bands, google Chris Ploof.

His rings aren''t plated, rings with rails like the one you''re looking at are two pieces of metal he bonds.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
I''ve purchased 3 rings from eweddingbands. First was 3.5 years ago (right) when my son was born (3mm 14K YG). Then when my other son was born 10 months ago I bought another one (left, 2mm, 14K YG) but I was bothered by the different engravings and wanted a thinner size for stacking so I ordered a third matching 2mm for my first son. The one I''ve worn for 3.5 years has held up well with minimal scratching, still looks shiny. You''ll see the inside is slightly discolored around the engraving but this doesn''t bother me. Hope this helps.

ewbrings.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Here are the different engravings-- not sure if it is size dependent (one is 3mm and one is 2mm)

ewbengrave.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 5:50:42 PM
Author: Ausable
Here are the different engravings-- not sure if it is size dependent (one is 3mm and one is 2mm)
The one engraving is noticeably better. I didn''t choose any engraving on mine, although my husband and I had a good laugh with all of the suggestions on their website. Mine is a replacement band to match better with my current ering.

Nice btw, that you have one with each son''s birthdate. What a nice idea.

mrdisco99

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/17/2007 4:01:28 PM
Author: Nicki

They look plated. I had a ring very similar years ago. It looked awful within a couple of years.

His rings aren''t plated, rings with rails like the one you''re looking at are two pieces of metal he bonds.

What do you mean by looking "plated?" Are you referring specifically to the gold rings? I''m mainly interested in the platinum/titanium combos.

I''ve looked at Chris Ploof''s designs and while they''re interesting and creative, they''re not really my style.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I love love love my e-weddingbands rings as well as their customer service. They worked so carefully with me -- doing a special-but-not-special rounded polish (no extra charge) on my platinum 4mm heavy comfort fit band.

Wow, all I could think to describe it when I first got it and tried it on was "it feels creamy..." so silky and comfy...

I loved it so much I bought myself a 3mm yellow gold one a month later, also heavy comfort fit, for my right hand or to stack on my wedding ring finger.

My platinum wedding band is perfectly-sized at 5.75 and actually made my too-big engagement ring, sized 6, fit better. No more spinning! I haven''t taken off the band since my wedding day, that''s 7 months ago, and I still love it to pieces. I wanted one simple but sort of chunky band I never plan to remove. Diamond bands can come and go later!

next, with my 2.5mm solitaire...they snug up nicely and the bigger wedding band makes my diamond look bigger and sparklier, I think.

N-jo

njoymo.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and with my engagement ring -- which has no flouro, I must have been wearing something blue when I took this pic, and it looked cool so I kept it.

I love e-weddingbands, but there's nothing like seeing the real ring on a real finger....

(ETA: this was taken when the ring was a month old, 6 months later, it's still pretty shiny, but of course has a little patina, since I never take it off)

ringsyes2.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2007 9:40:59 AM

Date: 8/17/2007 4:01:28 PM
Author: Nicki

What do you mean by looking ''plated?'' Are you referring specifically to the gold rings? I''m mainly interested in the platinum/titanium combos.

I''ve looked at Chris Ploof''s designs and while they''re interesting and creative, they''re not really my style.
I don''t think their rings are plated. Additionally, they''ve got a great return policy, so if you don''t like it, you can return it. Those combo rings are really attractive looking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results