shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you show me your spacer with your e-ring and wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
I did a search and combed through photos, but didn''t find anything...

I''m trying to figure out exactly how spacers look. I''m pretty sure if I get a 5-stone wedding band or a shared-prong eternity band, the girdles will cut into the prongs of my platinum e-ring. A spacer might be necessary?

Can someone show me their spacer with their wedding set, and say what mm it is? I have a hard time envisioning the mm (I don''t even know what my e-ring is!) and we don''t have a single ruler in the house. lol

Will a 1 mm platinum spacer be too thin to provide much separation? It seems that non-custom spacers start at 2mm.

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, found this one from D&T... but any others would be appreciated.

1mmspacertoeringbandcomp.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have a sapphire spacer that measures about 2.5mm. If I ever found a great deal on a vintage 2mm platinum band, I''d buy it in a heartbeat and use it as a spacer. A very good friend of mine has a 2mm spacer between her 5-stone band and her e-ring and I think it''s great. I wish I had a picture...

wbands3244.jpg

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
NewEnglandLady, your engagement ring is stunning! Beautiful wedding set.

Here is researcher''s spacer... not sure what mm it is.

DSCN0380.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
mine is 2mm :)

em1paveband.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gleam! I have a 1 mm spacer band but I don''t have a picture of it (sorry). I bought it from Blue Nile as it was the best price. It is big enough. It sits a little below
my solitare but is enough to keep them separated. I wear a solitare, shared prong eternity band, and five stone band together. I don''t always wear all three, but
many days I do. My eternity has chewed the heck out of my temporary palladium setting. It is a semi-bezel and it has large indents on both sides. But since
it is a temp setting, I am not too crazy over it. I am going to see if Leon can make me a setting that sits high enough and an eternity and five stone that has enough
metal that it won''t cause damage to any of the rings. My five stone has north/south prongs that really chews everything up. So I will have to see, but the spacer
band works, I would just prefer to wear three diamond bands, instead of two and a spacer.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say, Emerald lover I love your set with the spacer! It totally makes it...

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Gleam, mine is more of another wedding band than a spacer, but it might help to give you an idea. It is 3mm. This was the only pic I could find. Try to imagine it without the other band on top of the ering :)

ehr200922.jpg

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
emeraldlover and EHR2009, you both have incredible wedding sets. Thank you for sharing!!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 6:57:24 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I have a sapphire spacer that measures about 2.5mm. If I ever found a great deal on a vintage 2mm platinum band, I'd buy it in a heartbeat and use it as a spacer. A very good friend of mine has a 2mm spacer between her 5-stone band and her e-ring and I think it's great. I wish I had a picture...
NewEnglandLady - Your engagement ring is gorgeous
30.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a wedding band (3mm) rather than a spacer, but it might help to give you an idea. I can''t officially wear my wedding band yet but I like trying it on around the house
9.gif

IMG1109jpg1.JPG

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2010 9:08:30 AM
Author: Londongirl1
Mine is a wedding band (3mm) rather than a spacer, but it might help to give you an idea. I can''t officially wear my wedding band yet but I like trying it on around the house
9.gif

Londongirll, I love your set! It is very similar to mine, except I have a RB instead of a princess.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2010 12:06:59 PM
Author: EHR2009

Date: 1/3/2010 9:08:30 AM
Author: Londongirl1
9.gif

Londongirll, I love your set! It is very similar to mine, except I have a RB instead of a princess.
EHR - thanks I''ve admired your set for a while now. I love the look of plain bands with solitaire rings and a separate eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results