shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you see arrows on the Signed Pieces eternity rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bichon

Rough_Rock
I was just wondering this since SP advertises having "ideal" and "premium" cut diamonds.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
My FI has a 7 stone ring from Signed Pieces and using an Ideal Scope/ASET I can see the classic arrow patterns on the stones.

bichon

Rough_Rock
Okay, thanks!

I ordered a semi-eternity in D/E colour from SP. To avoid duties, the ring was shipped to a relative in the USA. (We are in Canada.) My fiance just picked up the ring today and he said the ring was not what he "expected". Of course, I frantically asked him what was wrong ... like was the colour off? Bad craftmanship? Poor sparkle? He said it was different from the Tiffany shared prong. I explained to him that I ordered the Raphael setting which does look different from the Tiffany semi-eternity. As long as the diamonds sparkle, I will be happy! I am getting the ring tomorrow!
26.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Bichon,

I am sure the ring will be stunning. I am soooo excited for you. Well don''t worry, if the ring turns out to be not what you expected, just return or exchange it for something else.

Let us know once you get the ring.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a half eternity and can see arrows in some of the stones. Since SP have ideal and premium cuts not all have an arrow pattern, but most of them do. And let me tell you, those little stones throw off lots of fire and sparkles. I would not hesitate to order from them again. Great craftsmanship, great stones.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I''m happy to hear that about SP.

I recently saw a T&Co ring I adored, with diamonds ranging from probably 3 pointers to maybe .10, and there wasn''t an arrow to be found anywhere. The diamonds were only mediocre at best, too. Very disappointing for the T&Co prices!

bichon

Rough_Rock
I just spoke to my fiance. He said the diamonds looked fine (which, in guy language, must mean they''re sparkly!) It was more the setting that he was worried about. I ordered an 8-stone, semi-eternity in 7 pointers. He thinks the ring looks kind of flat on top - sort of like those 5-stone anniversary rings that Birks carry - so it may not really match my Tiffany style engagement ring setting. I''ll find out tomorrow evening when I FINALLY get to see the ring!

THANKS EVERYONE for the reassurance about the quality of the diamonds themselves. I was really, really worried about buying diamonds un-seen, but after hearing everyone rave about SP, I knew this was the best bang for my buck. For the record, I considered the genuine Tiffany''s semi-eternity but was turned off by the $5K Canadian pricing (and that is before the 15% tax on top of that!) and that they could only guarantee a minimum G colour. Not that there''s anything wrong with G''s but for *that* kind of price, I would demand D.

Jewels - Don''t worry, I''ll post pics once I get the ring. I don''t care anymore that my fiance thinks I''m crazy (hee, hee!)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
People have been pretty happy with their eternity rings from SP. Please post pictures when you get it, i''d love to see it!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 11:52:43 PM
Author: bichon
...For the record, I considered the genuine Tiffany''s semi-eternity but was turned off by the $5K Canadian pricing (and that is before the 15% tax on top of that!) and that they could only guarantee a minimum G colour. Not that there''s anything wrong with G''s but for *that* kind of price, I would demand D.
The T&Co ring I looked at had very *white* diamonds... that wasn''t the problem, but the cut was definitely not ideal. The stones looked very "flat" and lifeless. Maybe T&Co doesn''t worry too much about cut in the small melee sizes? Well, we PS''ers are too spoiled now to settle for THAT!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results