shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you plan a wedding around a dress? Help!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Heh, I just noticed in my previous post that I pretty much said the exact same thing twice--my brain is so fried this week!
20.gif
The link HOT posted mentioned the flamenco styling with red or orange, aqua, fans, etc, and it immediately made me think of this wedding! I know Martha Stewart also ran an article a while back on aquas and reds together that was lovely, and there''s a wedding on the knot that used those colors that was gorgeous; if you''re interested in those colors, let me know, and I''ll hunt down the other links as well. Based on your love of white, you could totally run with that, too. White weddings are stunning--you just have to play with shape and texture a little more since you''re not contrasting colors, and with your venue, the white would really pop against all those green vineyards and blue skies. The flowers at this wedding are a great example of what I mean by contrasting shape and texture. They''re all very different, so even though everything''s white, it doesn''t look boring. I''m so glad that my earlier ramblings were helpful even if they were a little incoherent, haha! I have the theory that when something really truly suits you, you know. It''s just a matter of being able to think about what you''ll like without working yourself into panic mode over it! As long as you like it and it sounds like a good time to you, it''ll be faaaabulous.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results