shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you negotiate with online sellers??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
I am curious....if so how much can you expect

Thanks all

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some pricescope vendors offer a pricescope discount if you ask for it and/or a bankwire discount. I don''t think you''ll get much farther than this, but good luck!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 12:17:58 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Some pricescope vendors offer a pricescope discount if you ask for it and/or a bankwire discount. I don''t think you''ll get much farther than this, but good luck!
Ditto and some might do a price match if a virtual diamond is listed with multiple vendors and one has it cheaper.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know of a few occasions where they have gone a bit below the usual discounts. Never hurts to ask.
28.gif

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto. It will depend to a large extent on their business model - drop shippers are less likely to negotiate than people that have the diamond in stock, particularly at this point in time where cash is king.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock

I have a follow-up question. Do you know which vendors give you the PS discount AND the bankwire discount? I thought it was kinda either/or. My SO is planning on making a bankwire transfer for my ering, but it would be even better if he could get that plus a PS discount.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 10:35:44 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

I have a follow-up question. Do you know which vendors give you the PS discount AND the bankwire discount? I thought it was kinda either/or. My SO is planning on making a bankwire transfer for my ering, but it would be even better if he could get that plus a PS discount.
I could be wrong on this, so it''s really best to check with the actual vendors, but it''s my impression and that jamesallen and whiteflash have small bank wire and separate pricescope discounts and goodoldgold just has a bankwire.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 10:35:44 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

Don''t worry about that part. Just look at the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results