shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me identify this stone that has a sweet story?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1222.JPG IMG_1223.JPG IMG_1224.JPG My friend is pregnant, yay! And her mother in law gave her a beautiful ring that SHE had bought when SHE was pregnant with my friend's husband :)

She spent a month's salary on it and bought it somewhere in Europe about 30 years ago. She bought it with the idea of giving it to her future daughter in law, when her daughter in law was pregnant. How sweet is that? I love this story!

But let's be detectives! Any ideas on what kind of stone it is? Thanks in advance!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1222.JPG IMG_1223.JPG IMG_1224.JPG My friend is pregnant, yay! And her mother in law gave her a beautiful ring that SHE had bought when SHE was pregnant with my friend's husband :)

She spent a month's salary on it and bought it somewhere in Europe about 30 years ago. She bought it with the idea of giving it to her future daughter in law, when her daughter in law was pregnant. How sweet is that? I love this story!

But let's be detectives! Any ideas on what kind of stone it is? Thanks in advance!
How sweet! I am pretty sure that it's a crysoprase! This is a kind of quartz silica with copper content, which makes that beautiful green. Often, the nicest come from Australia as well as other locations. It was used ALOT in Art Deco fine jewelry designs!

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ditto from me.......what a beautiful ring AND story!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results