shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
It''s me again - I just know with the help of PS, and the great posters I will find the ring of my dreams! I hope it comes sooner than later, I''ve already waited almost 7 years;)!

I have another question. I found 2 similar rings, yet can''t figure out why the one with less stones cost more. The quality seems to be the same.

There is 2 pictures, so I will post seperately.

The first one is from Adiamor. It is .58ct, 52 round stones, color is H. and clarity is VS2. The price is $1,070.00

favr2.jpg

The 2nd is from Knox Jewelers. It is .23ct, H color, SI clarity. And is priced at $1490.00

favr3.jpg

2nd one probably has much nicer diamonds and probably better craftsmanship. All pave is not created equal.

Date: 2/20/2009 6:00:20 PM
Author: neatfreak
2nd one probably has much nicer diamonds and probably better craftsmanship. All pave is not created equal.
I was just going to say that
1.gif

I threw out a design for a wedding band to a few different vendors last week to ask for a customized quote, and get back the following from different vendors: -

1) 18k WG - $850+
2) 18k WG - $1,200+
3) Palladium - $650+
4) Platinum - $1,500+

Personally I feel if all vendors start to quote and sell the same, that would really take the fun out of the "hunt"...
21.gif

Yes, it is just very hard to decide when ordering online. The Knox Jewelers ring looks to be a better quality, howver sometimes website pictures can be deceiving. Anyone have a setting similar that they are pleased with and would like to share the vendor?

Here is a real life picture of the Adiamor...which it was in color
39.gif

I thought I would put them side-by-side

jessicaplacethering.jpg
favr3.jpg

BTW- the PSer that owns the Adiamor had them do a bezel instead of prongs.

The Knox one looks nicer to me but it could just be the picture.

Date: 2/20/2009 6:02:06 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 2/20/2009 6:00:20 PM
Author: neatfreak
I was just going to say that
1.gif
Thritto.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP