shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find a travel ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
My FI & I will be going on a cruise in a few weeks & FI isn''t very comfortable with me wearing/bringing my e-ring. I definitely don''t want to travel ringless, but we don''t want to spend a lot on a travel ring. I was thinking something like this (love that it''s simple but has a bit of sparkle) would be nice, but I can''t justify paying $275 for a 2 pointer in sterling silver. I would prefer to have a little bling, even if it is teensy weensy, compared to a plain band.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get an inexpensive but pretty & sparkly travel ring for $200 or less? Thanks!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I''m planning on getting one of these for my travel ring at some point:

http://www.junojewelry.com/Bezel-set-Diamond-Semi-Eternity-Band-Ring_p_361.html

There are some other bands that are quite nice and affordable too.

Or try www.overstock.com.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
ID Jewelry has some rather inexpensive rings, and people have been happy with their quality.

They''re having some problems with their site right now, but take a look! http://www.idjewelryonline.com/engagement.php

I also second the suggestion of Overstock, but also wanted to suggest www.amazon.com as well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just went to the pawn shop. hehe I second overstock for bling or check pearlman's for "Great deals"

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I cruise every yr (for the last 15+ yrs. I do take my real e-ring BUT when I''m going swimming or to the beach, I leave it in the room safe (very safe). For the times I do want to wear something but not my real diamonds, I bought a diamonique ring from QVC. It really did work. I got something for like $100 in real white gold..but not a real diamond. You can go that route if you don''t want to spend that $275 in Tiff''s. GL and have fun. WE LOVE CRUISES

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just went and bought a nice fake.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
My daughter has that Tiffany ring and loves it.

I think just a plain wedding band would be sexy. There is just something about the simpleness of it.

ETA: I just saw you aren't married yet. Scratch the plain band idea I mentioned since you probably wouldn't want to do that...

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
What about a trinity ring? http://www.rollingring.com/ Their tri-color Medium is $237.

I just ordered the "thin" one in all white gold that is listed for $177. I googled "coupon code for rollingring.com" and found a 10% off code that brought the price down to $159!!!

Ms.Goggles

Shiny_Rock
I knew I could count on everyone for some great ideas! So far, I really like the band you posted, geckodani. It is exactly what I''m looking for! I haven''t checked out all of the other sites yet, though. Has anyone purchased from junojewelry?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 7:50:31 PM
Author: Ellen
player.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I was going to suggest that you could get something [an eternity band, maybe] in another type of white stone.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 7:50:31 PM
Author: Ellen
That''s what I did also. Perfect for playing in the sand with the kids
35.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
You may want to have a look at these. I have the flag set that I wear for 4th of July and it is very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results