shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find a rainbow band?

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Hi lovely Ps’ers,

I was going someone could lead me to somewhere they made have seen a rainbow band - or someone who makes them.

After seeing this Rolex (Pic below- isn’t it amazing) selling online it got me thinking I would love a rainbow band.
I found one on loop troop but the rainbow is on the profile.

Alternatively if you have one I would love to see pics of it on!

Attachments

• 6FCD20BF-DDE9-40D5-A57B-F7654D1E6197.png
    6FCD20BF-DDE9-40D5-A57B-F7654D1E6197.png
    870.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 3189F289-57DB-47A3-8C48-A7F38A2A0894.png
    3189F289-57DB-47A3-8C48-A7F38A2A0894.png
    861.5 KB · Views: 12

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Caysie at CvB has done some beautiful rainbow sapphire bands. Also Temple St Clair - I don’t remember seeing bands but definitely pendants very similar in style to your inspo. I’ll try to find some pics.

ETA:
Here’s Caysie’s (I adore the setting on this) 6A902D09-0981-4251-8E80-D57106B6F83B.jpeg

And a Temple St Clair piece
6F4EB5AE-9813-46D2-90BA-5C05E269E934.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi lovely Ps’ers,

I was going someone could lead me to somewhere they made have seen a rainbow band - or someone who makes them.

After seeing this Rolex (Pic below- isn’t it amazing) selling online it got me thinking I would love a rainbow band.

Holy crap, that Rolex is gorgeous! Wonder how much it’s for? Though knowing my tastes it probably costs more than my house.

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Ok wow. Thankyou very much.
I’m loving this idea.
Wondering if it would be cheaper to do if I don’t specifically require them all to be sapphires?

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap, that Rolex is gorgeous! Wonder how much it’s for? Though knowing my tastes it probably costs more than my house.

Last I looked it was going for just under $10,000 Australian dollars.
So US dollars - $6,500 or there abouts.
It’s truly spectacular.
I did try and talk my man into buying one of the Tag‘s they have going for a couple or grand but he just spent $600 on a smart watch recently so he wouldn’t bite.
It’s a sheriffs and police haul through Grey’s Online if you want to check it out.

Last I looked it was going for just under $10,000 Australian dollars.
So US dollars - $6,500 or there abouts.
It’s truly spectacular.
I did try and talk my man into buying one of the Tag‘s they have going for a couple or grand but he just spent $600 on a smart watch recently so he wouldn’t bite.
It’s a sheriffs and police haul through Grey’s Online if you want to check it out.

That’s not a bad price at all! A bit rich for a totally impulse buy haha but I expected more than 6.5k since it’s Rolex. But it sounds like a preowned watch auction which probably makes the price make more sense.

Tbh for a rainbow watch I think I would probably buy one of the fashion “crystal” watches since I doubt I will wear it often, but it is beautiful!

Also I think if you open up your stone search to garnets, quartz, tourmaline etc you will find it cheaper to get a rainbow band!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Hi lovely Ps’ers,

Aw gee. I can’t help but showing you this bracelet. ❤ It goes well with the Rolex imho.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok wow. Thankyou very much.
I’m loving this idea.
Wondering if it would be cheaper to do if I don’t specifically require them all to be sapphires?

It’s only my view, but I think something along these lines is so versatile that it would get a lot of wear. I’d want something hard like sapphires in a ring this style, for easy wear without too much worry. That’s just me though.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Ivy and Rose makes some rainbow style bands. They are going to be much less expensive than CVB.

If you have a timeline, she currently has a pretty long backlog of projects as well based upon my last discussions with her.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not seen her promoting her rainbow Sapphire products on QVC for a while, however, Judy Mayfield has nice rainbow Sapphire pieces on her site, no prices though:

Judy Mayfield's Rainbow Sapphire Collection

There are loads of matched CSs in rainbow colours, using different types of CSs, some of which are very affordable. I refrained from getting any as I am not keen on mixing different types of CSs in a band or a line bracelet.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results