shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you find this band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I need some help finding this band. I can find the picture but not where to buy it. Can anybody help me please? I would REALLY appreciate it!

jennsband0905.jpg

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Th is is so hard to find!

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Where did you find it? Do you know who makes it? Any more info would help...

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I have only found a picture of it on ebay. In order to find it you can type in 0.76 carats and it comes up. However, the people will not get in touch with me to tell me who makes the dang thing. It''s perfect and exactly what I want, but I don''t know where to buy it!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
This may be a stupid question, but why can''t you just buy it from Ebay? Does the seller have a return policy? If they do, you could buy it, look at the mark, return it, and then try to find it that way. Or if it ends up being nice, just keep it.

And if you don''t want to go that route, you could always get a custom quote by sending a vendor that picture.

Good luck!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just looked it up on Ebay and the maker''s name is listed in the auction as Arie. So google "Arie diamond band" or something and see what comes up.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
For ebay, it is only an auction for the set. I emailed them and asked them if I could just get the band and they said no, it has to be sold as a set. I have tried searching for "arie" and I can''t seem to find it anywhere.

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Well, the whole set is only $50...I''d just buy the set and either relist the e-ring on eBay or Craigslist or keep the setting for another project, if it''s nice. If the set turns out to be not so nice, just return it.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
There is a reserve. The cheapest they will sell it to you is about $1200. I wish I could get it for $50!! This is starting to become a pain. I just can''t find it anywhere!

bronniejade

Shiny_Rock
It''s very weird.
I tried emailing them to find out who makes the band, and they didn''t reply either.
I even tried searching for "Arie", who they advertise as the maker of the band.

I''ll keep looking.

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Every time I type in Arie, I just keep getting stuff about India Arie. It''s rediculous. This is the hardest ring in the world to find!!!

DBM

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 2:10:40 PM
Author:amoorerhea
I need some help finding this band. I can find the picture but not where to buy it. Can anybody help me please? I would REALLY appreciate it!
can you put a pic of the matching engagement setting?

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of the engagement ring!

aquamarineantquering1.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
amoorerhea,

I don''t know where to find that exact band, but here''s a similar band for $550 (scroll down to the very bottom of the page, it''s the last ring):

Antique Repo Curved Band

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
These are really close to what I am looking for. Thank you for your help!!

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Is the picture good enough of the engagement ring?

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
Also, if I can''t find this ring, can anybody recommend somebody that can make a custom band for me at a reasonable price?

amoorerhea

Rough_Rock
I still need to help!! This is impossible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results