shape
carat
color
clarity

Can yo look at this yellow sapphire and tell me if it''s a good one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a pretty looking yellow with a happy disposition. If you like the colour, it is worth taking a look at it in person.

Nacre

Rough_Rock
I agree with Chrono. The colour in the GIA cert is different to the other cert colour, so you would need to see it in different lighting conditions for yourself.

There is evidence of heat treatment, which is common, and when disclosed, acceptable.

As a side note, I also am wondering why the NSC would not do a polar and UV test to determine the material? Why would a lab not do these tests?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I think its very pretty, but you might be able to get a better price from another vendor. However, buying from a reputable company such as the NSC does help to give one a piece of mind even if it costs a little more.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can''t comment on pricing, but I think it is very nice.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a bright sunshine-y yellow. pretty! I''d say it''s worth taking a peak at in the flesh.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the clipped corners on the stone. And the color I see on my monitor looks very nice. Sunny. In the description it says Vivid. I think it''s worth looking at to see what you think of it!

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results