shape
carat
color
clarity

Can Ya''ll Help Me Post E-Ring Pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
That IS a gorgeous ring -- simple and elegant.

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
More pictures are coming. I promise. I tried to upload a few minimized pics on my own but am getting an Invalid Path error. Have emailed pictures to PriceScope Admin., as well. Hopefully they''ll help us with our "fix"! Enjoy!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely, it''s very crisp

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just gloriously beautiful. Congrats and best wishes. Here''s a smile back at you. (I bet it''s not as big as the one you''re wearing.)
9.gif

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous EC!!!!! Stunning in its impact and simplicity. Love it!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
It''s breathtaking! I love it!!!!
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Very Princess Grace.
1.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Thank you to all of you! What wonderful compliments and comments. Moon River, Thank you ! Princess Grace was/is one of my style icons. The lady was cool class. I feel very regal wearing this gorgeous gem. This is such a happy time !
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations! Gotta love those EC''S!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2006 11:06:36 PM
Author: ndnyhagen
Thank you to all of you! What wonderful compliments and comments. Moon River, Thank you ! Princess Grace was/is one of my style icons. The lady was cool class. I feel very regal wearing this gorgeous gem. This is such a happy time !
9.gif
Everytime I see an emerald cut I think of her. It just screams ''class''. I feel the same when I see a sapphire, ruby or emerald. Something that was just installed in me as a child and I''ve carried it all these years. My Mom would point out peoples jewelry when I was younger and I''ve always remembered the things she said. Enjoy your Happy Happy time with your lovely classy ring.
1.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is simply scrumptious!!!! LOVE IT!!! More pics PLease!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - you must be so excited right now
36.gif
1.gif

I just have to say I am not normally a fan of EC''s but I thought that one was so gorgeous that I made my FI look at it too - its just stunning, and as has been said, its a truly classic ring. I''m sure you''ll enjoy it for years to come
1.gif

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the continued comments, well wishes and compliments. It appears that I may be o.k. at the picture taking part, just not so great at posting them on PS. Wish I knew more tricks on how to get that just right. I love the picture of this pretty ring on my antique french rose. Would love for that one to appear bigger for all of you. I just can''t seem to get the knack of posting here. (Funny because I''ve never had issues with posting on Ebay, for example....) Wish I could reward you with more pics. Will keep trying.
Driving with this bauble on my newly engaged finger has been too fun! The sun really makes this baby sing!
9.gif
9.gif
Ohh, I love it so!

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
Let''s see if this works...

Engagement Ring with Sombreuil Rose.JPG

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
O.k., I think I''m getting the hang of this...

Engagement Ring on Hand 2.JPG

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
This is the one I emailed out to friends and family...

Here She Is !!  2.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your EC!!!! It''s so clear and beautiful!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
OH MY LORD! I just love it, please post more pictures I am drooling over your ring!

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
My beautiful ring in it''s water spotted Waterford ring holder. (Sheeesh!
38.gif
) I''m so embarrased about this, but I was so excited to take this picture that I rushed to get this brand new ring holder out of it''s box and outside for pictures without having washed it first.
38.gif
Rest assured, the holder is almost as sparkly as this pretty engagement ring now.

Engagement Ring in Ring Holder.jpg

ndnyhagen

Rough_Rock
O.k., last one for tonight. The quintessential "flirting with the sun" picture! My Fiancee
37.gif
and I are headed to Carmel next week. Should be a few more good photo ops there.
Thanks, Ya''ll!!

Bling Bling !!.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I have never seen a diamond with flouresence and would love to. I love your ring, I think the simple and elegant styles are the best. Can you please post some more pictures?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are getting the hang of this. Love that last shot. Just a gorgeous ring. Love it. Congrats again.
30.gif
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!! congrats. beautiful ring,beautiful shots.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I just love your ring, it''s so shiney, and love the cut. The more I see this the more I would love to get a design like this for the right hand. Thanks for all the great pics. Congratulations
35.gif

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Oh lovely! It''s glorious!

ECs are just so classic and beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results