shape
carat
color
clarity

Can we talk "Titanium"??!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have a phone number for Bruce? If it''s anywhere on his website, I can''t find it!!!!
20.gif

We''re ready to order, and I sent him an e-mail tonight (Friday). Of course I don''t expect to hear back from him during the weekend... but I would like to be able to follow up with a phone call next week, if possible.

Thanks!
1.gif

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Q! xoxox!
2.gif

Lynn

PS But guess what?! I have already heard from him via e-mail! AMAZING!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2004 9:55:22 AM
Author: roadpupp
How popular is TI?

I really like the Titanium rings. I have a great Titanium watch and I''m sporting some NICE hardware in my right ankle and knee.
I would like to handle these rings to understand the styles before ordering online.

Anyone know big chain stores that would carry them? I live in New York City, so I would guess they are around, but wouldn''t know where to go looking.

Thanks!

Since others are showing off thier TI, I will too.
Now don''t be jelous. Start racing motorcycles and you can get one too!
Nice! Cool shot

Jewel of NY

Rough_Rock
I have purchased some titanium earrings from a seller on e-bay. My experience was great. I bought titanium earrings because I''d had a reaction to silver and the titanium cost less than gold and is titanium is known to be a great metal for people with allergy problems. My earrings are very plain. I got 2-3 pairs of the same ones (because I have 3 ear piercings). The metal is darker than silver but very nice. The e-bay seller does all titanium and has great feedback. I can find out the name if anyone wants it. I''m not promoting e-bay at all, as it has lots of junk, but I have never seen a large selection of titanium from anyone except the one e-bay seller and his feedback is great.

boonerings

Shiny_Rock
I''ve actually had a couple people ask if I would make rings from their titanium body implants!
6.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Bruce, is that a mokume inlay in your new avatar? That ring is gorgeous!

boonerings

Shiny_Rock

Hi Quaeritur,

That ring is not Mokume (woodgrain metal) but is a continuous inlay of actual hardwood. The one in the picture is African Olivewood, and it is very dense and has a beautiful grain structure. The smell of the wood reminded me of pizza!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

I am so sorry I have been so negligent in posting... but we have been so busy getting ready for our trip. Plus "real life" doesn't stop just because you have OTHER STUFF to do!!!

2.gif

We ordered a ring from Bruce Boone and it is AWESOME! We got one very much like AtlantaC's -- hammered with polished edges, about 7.5 mm wide. Bruce is a wonderful guy -- and he did SUCH a GREAT job. His customer service is second to NONE... and the ring arrived in a couple of days! It was just TOO easy! Actually, rather amazing!

1.gif

My husband LOVES it. He says it is so light and comfortable that it's like not wearing anything at all. THANK YOU Bruce, for a job WELL DONE!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It's been such a pleasure working with you on this project. We couldn't be happier!

Lynn

PS I will post photos... I promise... but you all know I am really BAD about that!!!

2.gif

Nick Toseland

Rough_Rock

I so want a Titanium ring now, but so many to choose from. Does anyone know if they ship to thr UK.

Which one?

infinitywithgoldandpt.jpg

twincloseinlays.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
depends, nick--you looking for a wedding band? Then I say #2. You looking for a ring-to-wear-for-fun, I say #1.
1.gif

They should ship to the UK. Heck, most of our vendors''ll ship to Singapore, the UK should be nuthin''!
2.gif

Nick Toseland

Rough_Rock
Yes, just a ring to wear. liked number 1 as soon as i seen it. Only $530, which equates to 285 of my hard earned pounds. BARGAIN

boonerings

Shiny_Rock

Hi Nick,

I''ve heard from a reliable source that they do ship to the UK. Thanks for the kudos Lynn.

1.gif

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results