shape
carat
color
clarity

Can we talk about "24" the best show on TV

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Well I just had to say this since I can''t shout it out of the window (living in NYC no one would hear me
2.gif
)...I LOVE "24" and JACK BAUER is the ultimate force to be reckoned with!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Everyone I know (my husband, sibs, parents, uncles, aunts, some friends) are all obsessed with this show. We all have this rule..do not call us during BAUER TIME. This season is great and shocking..and last nights episode had me sad
39.gif

Anyone else love 24?

I''ve never been such a fan of anything. I''m crazy about this show, I had a onsie t-shirt made up for my 4mo old son with the saying on it.... " THE POWER OF BAUER" ok..I''m insane but I lose it when it comes to this show.
36.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance and I watch it every week.
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:39:49 AM
Author: jsm
My fiance and I watch it every week.
2.gif

when my husband and I watch it every week..we call that DATE NIGHT! (sad lol)

toleong

Rough_Rock
35.gif

I watch it religiously as well. Albeit on hulu.com the next day, less commercials.
This season has been especially gripping.

On a side note my dh has remarked that 24 may well be ahead of its time on presidents. A couple of seasons ago there were two African American presidents and now a woman... Will we see a madame president sometime in our future?

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah finally a 24 thread!! SO and I LOVE this show - we make sure that we receive NO calls during show time also! That said, it is an amazing show and it is really good this year, although I agree on last night''s episode being sad
7.gif
They''ve really stepped it up from last season, which was in my opinion probably the weakest season. This season has me on the edge of my seat each week
5.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
My husband loves this show. We DVR it and have been catching up the last couple weeks. I really didn''t watch it much before, but I have to admit, I''m kind of addicted now! I really like it. We just finished up 4:00pm-5:00pm last night. I think we have one or two more to be fully caught up?

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
My FI is absolutely obsessed with this show and just watched it on DVR last night, in fact. Unfortunately for me, I could never get into it and I usually do something else while he''s watching. You can all flame me if you want
3.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I watch the show every week, too. I haven''t seen yesterday''s episode. I think this season is very gripping. Last week''s double episode went a little out of hand, however, IMO. A few African militia fighters taking the White House hostage through an underground tunnel? Give me a break. Anyway. I hope this week''s episode gets back on track. I love the show.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 11:26:21 AM
Author: toleong

35.gif

I watch it religiously as well. Albeit on hulu.com the next day, less commercials.

This season has been especially gripping.

On a side note my dh has remarked that 24 may well be ahead of its time on presidents. A couple of seasons ago there were two African American presidents and now a woman... Will we see a madame president sometime in our future?

so funny your dh picked up on that. My friends DH thinks that it was a conspiracy (he''s very right wing) that hollywood purposely put a AA pres (Pres Palmer) on 24..in order to influence future voters. I actually spit out my water as he said it. I couldn''t stop LOL

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 11:46:24 AM
Author: Patiently_Waiting
Yeah finally a 24 thread!! SO and I LOVE this show - we make sure that we receive NO calls during show time also! That said, it is an amazing show and it is really good this year, although I agree on last night''s episode being sad
7.gif
They''ve really stepped it up from last season, which was in my opinion probably the weakest season. This season has me on the edge of my seat each week
5.gif

Yes I agree last season was it''s weakest..you do know why right? (well in case you don''t). The producers decided to take a different approach (which FAILED) in limiting the air time of the JACK BAUER character. HELLO...HE''s THE SHOW! So when they see that this didn''t sit well with the fans, they went back to the original way of writing and producing the show. THANK GOD
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 11:51:37 AM
Author: April20
My husband loves this show. We DVR it and have been catching up the last couple weeks. I really didn''t watch it much before, but I have to admit, I''m kind of addicted now! I really like it. We just finished up 4:00pm-5:00pm last night. I think we have one or two more to be fully caught up?

this show is COMPLETELY addicting. This is the only show that I can say I''m A FAN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results