shape
carat
color
clarity

Can we all share the jewellery boxes we use to store our precious pieces!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @EllenS1! And I love all the new additions here. :love:

Beautiful and I love your double layer security system of having a guard dog ferociously guard your valuables.:kiss2::bigsmile:

@missy She is vicious and devious. Getting pats and treats is a full time job.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
We are in the process of remodeling and part of that will include a built in jewelry/safe/watch winder case in our bathroom and dressing area. I can't wait to contribute to this thread!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
041CB3B7-88BD-45F6-B6EE-E972D8D90DFA.jpeg And I keep my solitaire and tennis bracelet in their original boxes..
Great thread! What is the name of the jeweller of your solitaire and bracelet?

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great thread! What is the name of the jeweller of your solitaire and bracelet?

Hi both are Custom made through a local jeweller we got to choose the diamonds based on our specifications and budget

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@luxe: Very nice! I especially like the zipper on that one. Can you share the Amazon link?

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Decided to go with Stackers. Quite like it.

Have to figure out where to store the rest of my fun costume jewelery but they don’t get worn much.

DB398327-4BF5-4EB3-80B2-4B171AD113A4.jpeg C80C6A28-7C7C-41A7-8C2F-FF78DF94C764.jpeg
90DFBD43-F7A9-4838-AA99-5564321788B3.jpeg
All your rings look great in there!! Please could you tell me more about those red cord bracelets are they with solid gold charms and where can one find something similar as I’ve been looking..

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your rings look great in there!! Please could you tell me more about those red cord bracelets are they with solid gold charms and where can one find something similar as I’ve been looking..

Haha, I bought them in China. 24k charms are very popular there so it's a pretty classic thing to find in a jewelry shop. Sadly I never wear them and have been thinking of listing them on LT but then get lazy.

Apollo2017

Rough_Rock
Seeing all of the other threads and jewelry boxes has given me the confidence to post mine. It's a disaster!!
20181028_170259.jpg

20181028_170854.jpg
20181028_170625.jpg
20181028_170650.jpg

I like your jewelry box! Do you mind sharing where you bought it and the brand? Thank you!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wall safe looked organized (for a day) several years ago, so I took a photo.
img_2572.jpg

Now I keep « things » in grey velvet stacking trays. A relief to see what others’ collections look like. I believe I am in very good company; that familiar look of glorious obsession.

Suzanne, I LOVE your rows of rings!

Last edited:

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I wanted to share. After years of always misplacing gem boxes and rings and even whole jewelery boxes, I bit the bullet and invested in 8 extra large trays by stackers. They were pretty expensive, but it was nice to have everything in one place. That was Saturday. Sunday my cat decided to destroy my newly purchased stackers xl lidded tray ONE day after buying them. I felt so sorry for myself.
Today I had a very dilapidated printers cabinet delivered to me, and plan on leaving it scratched up and hodge podge. The top 9 trays are very high quality, the last 3 are reused softwood. The top is reused floorboards and the sides are cheap pine. It is a Frankenstein, but full of character. I justified it by telling the long suffering partner that this thing is catproof. Now I just need to buy a couple hundred more gems and pieces and I'm set! 20201019_104909.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@737lizakg Very cool! I like the artsy vibe this has!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@737lizakg

it's great! i love it. looks like old school art supply storage. way to repurpose and design "outside of the box", so to speak

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
8FEDFCBD-D0D7-4137-BC18-0FFD2CFE650F.jpeg

Mine is also pottery barn but I customised it by tearing up a couple of other cheap travel cases to create more ring real estate.

I actually need to get the glue gun out and finish it because it’s rather makeshift right now.

I needed something small enough to fit in the safe.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I wanted to share. After years of always misplacing gem boxes and rings and even whole jewelery boxes, I bit the bullet and invested in 8 extra large trays by stackers. They were pretty expensive, but it was nice to have everything in one place. That was Saturday. Sunday my cat decided to destroy my newly purchased stackers xl lidded tray ONE day after buying them. I felt so sorry for myself.
Today I had a very dilapidated printers cabinet delivered to me, and plan on leaving it scratched up and hodge podge. The top 9 trays are very high quality, the last 3 are reused softwood. The top is reused floorboards and the sides are cheap pine. It is a Frankenstein, but full of character. I justified it by telling the long suffering partner that this thing is catproof. Now I just need to buy a couple hundred more gems and pieces and I'm set! 20201019_104909.jpg

I love it & it definitely looks cat proof!

I have a couple of old, refurbished printers’ trays hung on the wall in my kid’s room - the compartments are the perfect size to display Lego minifigures. I’d much prefer to fill them with jewellery though!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh this is awesome!!!!

I’d need a bloody big safe to fit that in though

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so glad you revived this thread! I have a stackers setup but have been using it for jewelry that doesn’t need to be in the safe. But I need safe organization! Amazon has a 12”safe drawer, but it doesn’t seem versatile enough. Maybe just a lot of open trays and stack them? What do you folks use in the safe? I took apart a very expensive travel case that was ruined by our first safe and am using the former vertical and horizontal trays, but it’s not an efficient or sufficient....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad you revived this thread! I have a stackers setup but have been using it for jewelry that doesn’t need to be in the safe. But I need safe organization! Amazon has a 12”safe drawer, but it doesn’t seem versatile enough. Maybe just a lot of open trays and stack them? What do you folks use in the safe? I took apart a very expensive travel case that was ruined by our first safe and am using the former vertical and horizontal trays, but it’s not an efficient or sufficient....

I have yet to get a safe, but my intent is to get several of the medium Stackers with lids for my imaginary future safe! I have one now for pearl pieces.

The jewelry that I wear most often I keep in a Wolf Caroline medium jewelry box like @Babyblue033 has in pink above.

IMG-4170.jpg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I have yet to get a safe, but my intent is to get several of the medium Stackers with lids for my imaginary future safe! I have one now for pearl pieces.

The jewelry that I wear most often I keep in a Wolf Caroline medium jewelry box like @Babyblue033 has in pink above.

IMG-4170.jpg

That looks so much like my original Wolf. It was ruined by our first safe... but I still use the drawers and trays. I discovered the container store is having a sale on stackers and DH and I made a quick stop this evening and picked up an few trays . I’ll be organizing tonight and tomorrow!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Love this so unique!! And thanks for reviving this thread =)2

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
8FEDFCBD-D0D7-4137-BC18-0FFD2CFE650F.jpeg

Mine is also pottery barn but I customised it by tearing up a couple of other cheap travel cases to create more ring real estate.

I actually need to get the glue gun out and finish it because it’s rather makeshift right now.

I needed something small enough to fit in the safe.

Wow great idea! Your box is the same as mine but I never thought of additions! How cool!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
this is a hand me down from my granny. not super creative or theft proof but portable. ive been meaning to polish up the brass and condition the vachetta handle but i haven't gotten around to it, yet.

IMG_20201030_153446_5.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
this is a hand me down from my granny. not super creative or theft proof but portable. ive been meaning to polish up the brass and condition the vachetta handle but i haven't gotten around to it, yet.

IMG_20201030_153446_5.jpg

That's a classic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results