shape
carat
color
clarity

Can this sapphire be called padparadsha ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

colorchange

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have just done it myself, don''t ask exactly that way
28.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/11/2005 3:27:34 PM
Author: colorchange
To find out wether he is sincere, just ask him if he would take one similar gem for certification to AIGS (at your expense if the result prooves the gem heat only) as he is already regularly bringing gems to AIGS (he shows the certificates in his auctions).

If you have one with AIGS saying it''s beeing heat only, anyway, I would buy loool.

To me, the chances that imperialjewels be selling ''real'' orange sapphires in such a quantity is thin, and I would add that he wouldn''t like to sell these at the price of an average Be-Heated sapphire as he is doing, while with a certificate from the AIGS, he would sell http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10262&item=5012161793&tc=photo at over $500 easily and he won''t get more than $50.
Well, to your point - I paid the average BE-Heated price so I don''t want to add to the cost by taking it to AIGS. But I agree that anyone who plan to purchase a big one at a ''heat only'' price should do so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results