shape
carat
color
clarity

Can this ring be sized??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Piglet9j7

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Do you know if this ring could be sized down? The ring is a size 6.25 and I am a size 4.5

Does anyone know of a jeweller in the New York area that could be recommended to do this kind of work?

Thanks!

LE14-Plat-d.jpg

JasonFaber

Rough_Rock
Anything can be resized up to a certian extent, but yours will probably cost a lot more then usual due to the fact they have to work every joint to resize it evenly. It might not be worth it after you get an estimate for the cost.

Piglet9j7

Shiny_Rock
If you had to wager a guess, what would I pay for this to be resized down from a 6 to a 4.5?

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Or you could send it to me, I''m a size 6
3.gif

Just kidding. Good luck with resizing it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
The problem is that they might not be able to remove just the right number of "flowers" to size it to the correct size...it''s not an easy job for sure, and some jewelers might even tell you no, so just be aware.

Yekutiel

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
by the looks of the band I don''t see a problem of sizing it down. you need to bring it to a good jeweler to see how many sections he would need to take off without ruing the design. There is one jeweler in my the building that does great work with platinum his name is William. If you are in the area I would introduce you to him and you can consult with him prior to the job. He does a lot of my work and you can trust him to do the great job.
Good luck

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Is that a Michael Beaudry flower band? If so, why don''t you just call them and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results