shape
carat
color
clarity

Can the best gem cutters please stand up?

Dom

Rough_Rock
I have a very unique ring in mind for a very special lady, but I can't find anything like what I want. For once even Google let me down So maybe what I want doesn't exist (hard to believe though). If you're a gem cutter that wants to do something very different and challenging please contact me here.
Best Regards,
Dominic

Reactions: AV_

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This forum does not allow vendors to do that sort of thing. If you tell us what you want though, maybe the non-trade posters can point you in the right direction?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same as above.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
nb. WWW

There are several sources of beautiful modern faceting talked about around here, & you will nottice that each has a certain style that you may well wish to take into account. I am too conservative for most www - with several, preposterous exceptions www ...

2c

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Why don't you tell us specifically what it is you are looking for?

TODiamonds

Shiny_Rock
You will make your life a whole lot easier if you just spill the beans.

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Waiting for the beans to spill. Totally have my attention.

Reactions: AV_

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This post reminds me of the dozens of LinkedIn messages that I get daily:

I'm XYZ. I'm awesome because of... well, I won't tell you that, but just trust me. If you want to collaborate with me on something that will challenge you, change your world, improve your status, and gain you fame, contact me!

... Nope. I've got plenty of challenge and all the status, fame, and respect that I want, thanks... and even if I didn't, well, I sincerely doubt you are going to provide me with whatever it is that I feel I lack.

A little more humility and a lot more description of precisely what you want and who you've already reached out to will get you a lot further than your initial question is going to. Understand who needs help from whom in this scenario.

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@yssie Not so my sleepy LinkedIn account ,( Life is rife!

vent

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results