shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone please help me with an idealscope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
I would really appreciate it if someone could plug in the data from my diamond into the idealscope software and or any other advanced instruments.

Thanks you very much for your help!

/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

Wt 1.54 RBC

H color

SI1 clarity

7.46 x 7.43 x 4.55

61.1 depth

56.0 table

Negligible UV fluorescence

Medium faceted girdle

Closed culet

Crown angle 34.9

Crown depth 15.4%

Pavilion angle 40.4

Pavilion depth 42.8%

Polish Ex

Symmetry Ex

H&A

AGA 1A

AGS 000

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Gary. I already used your HCA and got excellent results. I just wanted the idealscope for my own knowledge and to show my girlfriend. The idealscope really does produce a pretty picture!

wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm Kevin I think what you are asking for is a DiamCalc simulation.
1.gif

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mara. I double checked some threads. If I made a wish list, I would want both! Haha!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
A beauty, with top numbers and killer image.

Congratulations.

Light Return Mono…….....Very Good 0.96
Light Return Stereo……….Very Good 0.95
(Non) Leakage Mono……...Very Good 1.01
(Non) Leakage Stereo…….Very Good 1.01
Contrast………….......…....Very Good 1.02
(Non) Fisheye Effect……..Very Good 1.00

-----------
IdealScope- In general, the darker pink areas indicate areas of greater light return, with the lighter pink areas indicating areas of lesser light return. The black areas indicate areas of greater contrast, with the gray areas indicating areas of lesser contrast. The white areas indicate areas of light leakage. A good explanation of the IdealScope image along with examples can be found at https://www.pricescope.com/idealscope_indx.asp

Disclaimer- The facet arrangement and symmetry of the image will probably vary from your actual diamond, which may affect the light performance indicated, sometimes dramatically. The image shown has perfect symmetry, which is rare, and the star facet/lower girdle facet lengths may vary from your diamond. The computer simulation is reproduced best when the actual diamond is being viewed and the image "tweaked" to the appearance of the diamond, or when the Sarin data is downloaded directly into the program. However, this "blind" reproduction should be helpful in indicating the major light performance aspects.
-----------

1.54 RBC- In Need II.jpg

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Mr. Sherwood!

I really appreciate the time you spent to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results