shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help me ID this vintage pin?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Can someone help me ID/date this vintage pin? Any idea of it's value. It's in good condition.

It has British hallmarks. I think it was by a company called something similar to "Alldie & something"? First symbol in the hallmarks are "ALL". Thanks.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
another

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Found the maker by the hallmark, Adie & Lovekin. British hallmarks are great!

Your comments still welcome. Does it have any value? Where would I try to sell it?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Scotch thistle pin!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, Circe! I thought might have some input, actually! :)

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Typo. Above sentence should have read, "I thought you might have some input, actually!"

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hee, I'm touched by your faith - I actually only learned about them fairly recently while researching suffragette jewelry! (I lead a wild and crazy life, I know.) I usually wouldn't have been so curt but I was, a) literally walking into my classroom, and, b) that's more or less all the immediate info I had. It looks like a really nifty piece!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
"Hee, I'm touched by your faith"

Oh, just the facts! As I was posting it, I thought, "Circe would know something about this, I bet."

"I actually only learned about them fairly recently while researching suffragette jewelry! "

Hmmm, I researched that too for a bit (yes, green & purple).

"(I lead a wild and crazy life, I know.)"

Wild & crazy gets old. I look back at the clubbing days (not that I was much like that) and think, "what was I thinking? Youth is wasted on the young.

I didn't think you were being short. That did not cross my mind.

Awesome, you are a professor or teacher - one of the best careers, imo.
I loved school & am one who takes classes, when life permits, for fun.

I bookmarked some hallmark sites but didn't get to finish out deciphering. Will report in a few days with an update. Thanks so very much!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
was made by Aldie & Lovekin, in Birmingham, England, sterling silver .925, the date symbol is a capital A inside an outline that appears to mean 1925 (which would mean 89 years old), (disclaimer - this being from the best of my online research on hallmarks, I believe the thistle is purple glass

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results