shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone comment on this princess please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kantonburg

Rough_Rock
I've found several stones I really like then I'll find another and another. I've really tried to stay close to 1/2 carat (her request) as I could but I want something that is quality as does she. I found a stone last night on pricescope but can't find it anymore. But found another this morning.

White Flash

Also this price was significantly cheaper through the pricescope search than what is listed on their page. Will WF honor that price? I've heard nothing but fantastic things about WF and I'm currently waiting on the GIA. I spoke to a lady this morning. I don't remember her name though.

edit: I just received an email from Leslie Harris. So I'm assuming thats who I spoke with.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm no Princess expert. So without a photo I really can't tell you what I think. WF says "no image available" So how do you know you like this one?

Post some photos, IS when you get them. By then the Princess experts may have responded.

ETA: Princess cuts do face up smaller than RB cuts so I would consider going larger. Did your GF ask for a Princess cut? If not it may be smaller than she expects since a .50 ct RB would be larger looking.

kantonburg

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/20/2007 10:05:19 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
I'm no Princess expert. So without a photo I really can't tell you what I think. WF says 'no image available' So how do you know you like this one?

Post some photos, IS when you get them. By then the Princess experts may have responded.

ETA: Princess cuts do face up smaller than RB cuts so I would consider going larger. Did your GF ask for a Princess cut? If not it may be smaller than she expects since a .50 ct RB would be larger looking.

She did ask for a princess cut. Please forgive me I'm not all up to speed on the acronyms. What is RB? I think IS is (ideal scope?). When WF sends me the info I'll post what they send.

I'm more than happy to take suggestions on a diamond if any want to give it. Between a move, house, upcoming wedding. We decided $1100 would be the budget for the diamond and setting. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results