shape
carat
color
clarity

Can one find good diamonds on the internet??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caltron

Rough_Rock
Can people generally get a good diamond over the internet??? It seems that the prices on the net are much lower, but is the quality the same??? Also, are there any internet diamond dealers that offer lifetime warranties on their diamonds like brick and mortar stores?? I've only seen 30 day warranties at most. I've read some about how hard it is to detect a "baked" diamond, but the prices on the net sound hard to beat.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
In a word, yes. Not only are prices better on the internet, but selection is MUCH greater, and quality therefore can be much greater (especially in comparison with typical chain and mall stores). There are many reputable diamond merchants to be found online.

Much has been written on the topic of brick and mortar stores versus e-tailers. Search through the topics and see what you can turn up.

And always feel free to ask questions and opinions here. :)

caltron

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I found this great site--goodoldgold.com. I haven't seen another site that provides SO much information about the diamonds that are being bought. It is incredible. You actually get to see pictures of the diamonds under 10x magnification And he gives a good guarantee. He seems REALLY enthusiastic too. I feel really comfortable buying from him when the time is right.

Thanks again!!

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
Glad to be of help! Goodoldgold does indeed have the best information section on diamonds. And I love his diamond pictures. Jonathan has a great reputation here, and I myself have been working at finding a stone with him.

If you have any more thoughts or questions, please do post!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results