shape
carat
color
clarity

Can Mike at ERD get a stone from jamesallen?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pjsallday

Rough_Rock
Just as the heading says. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
If the JamesAllen diamond is virtual then most PS online vendors can have it called in.

The best way to answer would be to contact ERD and ask them about the specific diamond you are interested in.

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Not trying to hijack a thread - just trying to get educated .... who is ERD?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
many times yes, the stones are available to vendors from the wholesale division.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:04:01 PM
Author: Chelle0511
Not trying to hijack a thread - just trying to get educated .... who is ERD?
Engagement Rings Direct

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Is Mark making the ring for you? If so, you could buy the stone from James Allen and have it sent to Mark at ERD to create the ring. With JA, there is an upgrade policy and you''d be more likely I would think to qualify for it if you purchase directly from JA. Of course, Jim can verify this if you give him a call.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 10:39:36 PM
Author: cinnamon013
Is Mark making the ring for you? If so, you could buy the stone from James Allen and have it sent to Mark at ERD to create the ring. With JA, there is an upgrade policy and you''d be more likely I would think to qualify for it if you purchase directly from JA. Of course, Jim can verify this if you give him a call.

ERD also has an upgrade policy last time I checked.

pjsallday

Rough_Rock
The reason I ask is because he has a few stones for me already and I would just like to have all the stones together to make a judgment call on them. Separately it is hard to make a call for me but when I see a few lined up the right ones just jump at me. Does that sound crazy?. Jim thank you very much for responding. I love your site it is a great model. I chose ERD because of their reputation on this site with cushion choice. I would just like to say this has to be the friendliest forum I have ever been to. It is just amazing that everyone has a positive and helpful response. Thank you to all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results