shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see your 8 Prong Round Solitaire? Crown settings encouraged!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

Just about to pull the Trigger on my OEC reset... will release more info once the deal is complete, but would love to see your Solitaire settings! I have an idea based on what I want, but would love some more insight and inspo. I am either going Platinum gallery with Gold Shank (I wear all gold now), or all Platinum. I LOVE the weight of Platinum. This Diamond will be a dash warmer than my current J Cushion, and I don't plan to play up the warmth.

TIA!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
You know , a lot of stones actually look whiter set in yellow gold ? ESP if they aren’t actually on the whiter side of the color spectrum.

Liken it to having an off white piece of paper next to an actually white piece of paper, Off white looks more tinted. But next to yellow, it looks more white ? If that makes sense.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
You know , a lot of stones actually look whiter set in yellow gold ? ESP if they aren’t actually on the whiter side of the color spectrum.

Liken it to having an off white piece of paper next to an actually white piece of paper, Off white looks more tinted. But next to yellow, it looks more white ? If that makes sense.

I know… it’s the latest conundrum, lol! I plan to study her when she is in my hands and out her up against different metals to see what works best!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Alternatively if you really like the yellow gold, you can just have the inside of the basket white gold plated so that the diamond doesn't take up the gold behind the diamond if that makes sense.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What color is your diamond? It really depends. Here is mine with a j color and while it didn’t make it whiter- it wa a negligible.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
What color is your diamond? It really depends. Here is mine with a j color and while it didn’t make it whiter- it wa a negligible.

It's an OP, but based on all the video and pictures its a pretty Bright OP, and looks pretty white for its color...

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
What are you looking for in a stone ? O/P is not going to be white. Have you seen lower tinted stones in person ?

FWIW I had an o/p for size and ended to selling it and upgrading for bigger and whiter after a year .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results