shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see some Radiants please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EmRose

Rough_Rock
Hi! I think I really like this cut but there are definitely some not so pretty ones out there along with the gorgeous ones. I would love to see some PSers that went with radiants. You all seem to have such amazing rings!

Thanks!
Em

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a shot of my new reset! It''s a .70 carat rectangular radiant!

awringfinger5ad.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does it need to be white??

<-----------------------

EmRose

Rough_Rock
I always thought I would want white but I am definitely open to colors!!! Thanks.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
here is mine. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/before-and-after.80613/

let me tell you, in my day to day life, i see almost NO radiants! i see 95 percent rounds, 5 percent princess, a marquise or two, and like zero radiants. i didnt realize how unusual that shape is! i picked mine out 9 years ago because i wanted a rectangle, emerald cuts did not sparkle the way i wanted and princess has sharp corners that did not interest me, plus they are square. for me it was the perfect shape with the perfect amount of sparkle. no brainer, but i had no idea that i would be the ONLY person around wearing one!!!

EmRose

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Your rings are spectacular!!! I knew I could count on PSrs for some beauties :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results