shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I reset ALL my diamonds into a band? (Show me your bands with different sized stones)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
i''ve got a 5 stone band of 5 .20cts each, a pair of earrings of .125ct each, another pair of earrings of .25ct each. i''m wondering about resetting them all into a band, i don''t like the look of the 5 stone''s width over my finger (i know lots of people have them and sometimes i like them on others, just not on me).

what do you all think about a ring with graduating sized diamonds? like:

OR

just having the 5 stone reset to something i like better? i am LOVING the ritani 5 stone, how much would it cost to have a jeweler make something similar to this with my existing diamonds? what would you do?

2312_md_22328ARP_M.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really partial to that Ritani. I don''t know about the cost of making something, but it would be great if you could use your stones.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the graduated look so think that could work well for you. I have a 5 stone I like very much that has graduated stones. But I also like the idea of resetting your current 5 stone. I''m no help at all, LOL!

cms5stone4.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you do graduated stones I would get 1 more slightly bigger diamond to put in the middle. I personally would prefer a graduated band to the Ritani style band, but that's my taste, and you're the one who would be wearing it!

Are all the diamonds well cut? If they are all well cut little sparklers then it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a setting similar to the Ritani made. BUT with such small halos make sure the jeweler is really good if you do get something made!

ETA I have a graduated 5 stone diamond band but I don't think I have any pictures of it...maybe I'll get motivated and take some and post them here!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I''ve wondered the same thing. I have a 4 stone band and often wonder how hard it would be to turn it into a 6 stone band. Won''t you miss your earrings?
35.gif
35.gif

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the thoughts on this you guys! MMT I actually have another pair of earrings
1.gif

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
for a total bling effect, you can go for a mutli-row stacked ring

IMG_0019b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results