shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I get some shoe help, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
A couple of months ago I saw a girl wearing these really cute brown leather sandals and I''ve been trying to find a similar pair as an alternative to the flipflops I always wear. They were sort of a cross between these J Crew sandals (but in all brown) and a ballet flat with lots of open area because of the weave. I hope that makes sense. My budget is under $50. I''ve looked tons of places but have really only found 1 or 2 pairs that come close... but are way over budget. I''d love some suggestions on where to look or suggestions for specific shoes. Thanks!

ShoePicture188434.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
would it be a hurrache sandal?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Yes! That makes my search much easier! Thanks
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you found anything suitable yet?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I found a cute pair at Urban Outfitters! They just don''t have my size
20.gif
I usually wear a size 5, sometimes 5.5 and these start at size 6. They are the ones in the pic.

I found some cheap ones at Target in my size but they are synthetic and also make my foot look ginormously wide. ugh

So I''m still looking...

huaracheecote.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll keep my eye out and post something if I find anything!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
oobiecoo, I found these Steve Maddens. It says the smallest size they have is a 6 (in silver leather). I wear a 5/5.5 in sandals and sometimes I fit into a Steve Madden 6 (think swollen summer feet
3.gif
).

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Freke!

Sammy- Those are cute! They''re a little over budget but if I can''t find anything else then I might go for them. I''ve had some 5.5 Steve Maddens before so a 6 might work in those. Thanks!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I had 2 pairs like this many, many years ago. Wore both of them out. Love''d ''em.
Hope you find the ones you want. I''m kinda looking myself ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results