shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I get some shoe help, please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
A couple of months ago I saw a girl wearing these really cute brown leather sandals and I''ve been trying to find a similar pair as an alternative to the flipflops I always wear. They were sort of a cross between these J Crew sandals (but in all brown) and a ballet flat with lots of open area because of the weave. I hope that makes sense. My budget is under $50. I''ve looked tons of places but have really only found 1 or 2 pairs that come close... but are way over budget. I''d love some suggestions on where to look or suggestions for specific shoes. Thanks!

ShoePicture188434.jpg

would it be a hurrache sandal?

Yes! That makes my search much easier! Thanks
1.gif

Have you found anything suitable yet?

I found a cute pair at Urban Outfitters! They just don''t have my size
20.gif
I usually wear a size 5, sometimes 5.5 and these start at size 6. They are the ones in the pic.

I found some cheap ones at Target in my size but they are synthetic and also make my foot look ginormously wide. ugh

So I''m still looking...

huaracheecote.jpg

I''ll keep my eye out and post something if I find anything!

oobiecoo, I found these Steve Maddens. It says the smallest size they have is a 6 (in silver leather). I wear a 5/5.5 in sandals and sometimes I fit into a Steve Madden 6 (think swollen summer feet
3.gif
).

Thanks Freke!

Sammy- Those are cute! They''re a little over budget but if I can''t find anything else then I might go for them. I''ve had some 5.5 Steve Maddens before so a 6 might work in those. Thanks!

I had 2 pairs like this many, many years ago. Wore both of them out. Love''d ''em.
Hope you find the ones you want. I''m kinda looking myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP