shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I get some LIW opinions and help? Xmas gift from SO...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting a rolling ring!
9.gif
but I''m trying to decide which one. See thread here. The ''Jewelry Pieces'' forum seemed the most appropriate, but doesn''t seem to be getting much traffic.

Thanks girls!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely have to say the 3 band one, not the 6 band.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''m with lily on this one. The 3 band one is very nice! Glad you found a present for your SO! Took me forever to figure out what to get mine!!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Me three! Definitely prefer the look of the 3 band ring. But what is important is which one you like better!

PS - I would love to see a picture of the ring on your hand once you pick one out and it arrives. I'm curious to see what it looks like on someone's finger!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 12:02:58 PM
Author: monkeyprincess
Me three! Definitely prefer the look of the 3 band ring. But what is important is which one you like better!

PS - I would love to see a picture of the ring on your hand once you pick one out and it arrives. I'm curious to see what it looks like on someone's finger!
There are plenty of photos on PS of the three band, and some of them look to bulky to me, I just don't know! ETA: of the two, S preferred the three band, but said to get whichever one I want.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I seem to be the odd one out, but I prefer the 6 band look over the 3. It looks more delicate and fine, but I also think it''s really hard to tell stuff about such small objects from these pictures because of the scale.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Those are neat! I agree that they can look a little bulky, but wouldn't the ring with 6 bands also look bulky. What about the thinner 3 band option, have you considered that? It will look great whatever you decide.

ETA: I see you have already considered that. I do like the look of that one though.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 12:37:59 PM
Author: AustenNut
I seem to be the odd one out, but I prefer the 6 band look over the 3. It looks more delicate and fine, but I also think it''s really hard to tell stuff about such small objects from these pictures because of the scale.
True, I think I prefer the 6 band, but I''m so unsure! I think I''m going to email them and see if they have any ''handshots'' of the 6 band. If not, I may order that one anyway since they have a 30 day return policy, if the 6 doesn''t do it for me, maybe I''ll go to the 3. I think three band looks better in the tri-color gold, but since I''m going with all 1 color, I think I like the 6 band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results