shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone share pics/vids of lab pads from Gene?

scintilla

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! :wavey:
I'm new here! I am in talks wth Gene to cut a lab padparadscha sapphire for me! I'm requesting a 9x7 oval but I am torn between the "light tone" and the "regular" pad material he currently has. Unfortunately he doesn't have any other pictures or video to share of either other than what's on his site.

Would anyone with either (or both!) of these stones be willing to share a picture or video with it in both indoor lighting and natural daylight?? I just want to get a better sense of how these stones look IRL!! It would be so very helpful!! :pray:

TIA!!

Coco B

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! :wavey:
I'm new here! I am in talks wth Gene to cut a lab padparadscha sapphire for me! I'm requesting a 9x7 oval but I am torn between the "light tone" and the "regular" pad material he currently has. Unfortunately he doesn't have any other pictures or video to share of either other than what's on his site.

Would anyone with either (or both!) of these stones be willing to share a picture or video with it in both indoor lighting and natural daylight?? I just want to get a better sense of how these stones look IRL!! It would be so very helpful!! :pray:

TIA!!

I’m new here too and was wondering the same thing! Which one did you send up going with?

scintilla

Rough_Rock
I’m new here too and was wondering the same thing! Which one did you send up going with?

Neither yet! For some reason I can’t find any additional pictures or videos to help me. Honestly, it’s looking more likely that I’ll go with the champagne Chatham sapphire at this point ‍♀️ I’m not a rush, I’ve been looking for years! Ask me again in another year if I made a decision

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Going to bed - someone did buy a lab pad and showed more pics. It was awhile back. I’ll try to find it tomorrow. She ended up returning it.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Whoops not from Gene but Gary - I’m sorry I mixed it up so not the same vendor. If you are interested tho here’s the thread:

Coco B

Rough_Rock
Neither yet! For some reason I can’t find any additional pictures or videos to help me. Honestly, it’s looking more likely that I’ll go with the champagne Chatham sapphire at this point ‍♀️ I’m not a rush, I’ve been looking for years! Ask me again in another year if I made a decision

I found this photo posted by colorluvr of her lighter Padparadscha from Gene. I’m not sure how to link to her post, but this is webpage: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/settings-for-gene’s-precision-gem-stones.238077/page-7#post-5148102

Attachments

• 1693806187430.jpeg
    1693806187430.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 17
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results