shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone recommend where to buy AAA south sea and tahitian pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to find some reputable vendors here in the states.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Check out Pearl Paradise''s website, or give them a call.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I''ve bought all my Tahitians from Pearl Paradise...so a second vote for that one. Also, thepearloutlet.com is good too. The Pearl Outlet is owned by the brother of Jeremy Sheperd the owner of Pearl Paradise.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 12:52:33 PM
Author: plethora23
I''ve bought all my Tahitians from Pearl Paradise...so a second vote for that one. Also, thepearloutlet.com is good too. The Pearl Outlet is owned by the brother of Jeremy Sheperd the owner of Pearl Paradise.

they seem so cheap --i looked on americanpearl.com and they are much more expensive and claim they have the superior quality. any thoughts?

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Elana Rubin at futurefashionista.com

She''s wonderful to buy from and offers personalised service.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Look at Pearl Paradise Tahitians from Kamoka Farms. Jeremy has partnered with Josh and you won't find a more beautiful, "green" Tahitian pearl harvested anywhere else. Pearl Paradise also works with some of the best vendors fo South Sea pearls as well.

I'm not sure what your price point is but a strand of white ss on PP's site can run up to $19,500 so if that is "cheap" to you, I'm not sure where to tell you to look...

I've heard very mixed reviews on American Pearl Co. and would not purchase from them but everyone has different experiences and I may be the exception.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 7:10:54 PM
Author: bgray

Date: 10/12/2009 12:52:33 PM
Author: plethora23

they seem so cheap --i looked on americanpearl.com and they are much more expensive and claim they have the superior quality. any thoughts?
I''ve read that Jeremy Sheperd owner of Pearl Paradise has written for GIA on pearls. He is very well respected in the industry and I''ve only received beautiful pearls and excellent customer service from them. If you are looking for something in particular I''d give them a call or do a live chat from their website. They have a very generous 90 day return policy so you can send it back if you don''t like it. Also, if you are looking for more education on pearls checkout Pearl-guide. Jeremy posts on that board quite often and there is a lot of great information there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results