shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone provide a profile image of this Leon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
r011-01W.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have one, but you''ve just posted the OTHER ring I would''ve wanted had I not bought the one from James Allen! I LOOOOOVE THAT RING!!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I agree. It is a beauty. I can''t figure out why I am attracted to this one so much. I wonder if the side stones are as verticle as it appears? Oh I love it too.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon may have some other pics at different angles. I agree, that ring is one of my Leon fav''s. It''s just gorgeous
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it too, love the double claw prongs.

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
You probably will not have any luck getting additional photos of that piece from Leon. If you read his website it says that it is not possible to recall additional photos of the pieces he show on the site.

I am in the mist of a Leon project now and he was not able to provide any additional photos of the piece that I decided to work with.

That one is a beauty!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon may...he did have additional images of the one that Aljdewey was considering originally I think. Maybe not.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2005 11:56:20 AM
Author: Mara
Leon may...he did have additional images of the one that Aljdewey was considering originally I think. Maybe not.
No......he didn''t. The ring of his which inspired mine was a profile shot to begin with....and that was the only photo. There was no face-on shot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results