shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone photo shop?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies and Gents. I am looking through LOGR settings and trying to find something that I like that not EVERYONE has already lol. I like this mount and am concidering having it made in Rose Gold. Would any one who can, mind photo shopping the following stone into the following mount? Thanks in advance to anyone whom go for the challange lol.

PNKwatermellonTourm.jpg

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
side...

LOGRmountSide.jpg

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Head on...

LOGRmountHead.jpg

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys think this stone and this mount would look nice together? Or should I keep looking?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great!!

FinewaterGems

Rough_Rock
Trade
Here''s a quick Photoshop rendering...

PSRing.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love that. It looks beautiful, in that setting.

Linda

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Now that''s just gorgeous.
30.gif
The color of that stone is exquisite!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
would the edges of the stone be safe enough in that setting? And Should I do Rose Gold or leave it white?

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I think the white gold really makes the stone pop!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would look stunning!

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
ok...so I won the mount this afternoon for $199.00 NOW I just need to decide weither to leave it in white gold, or to make it in Rose gold. Its only costing me $50 to have them change the side of the head. And they will make it rose gold for free if thats what I want. So I need to decide SOON what I want. So lets take a vote! Rose or white? I know that the rose gold enhances the pinks and peach colors more. But I just cant PICTURE it in my head in Rose.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I love the white gold, but it''s really up to you! I think white gold looks better on more skin tones, but that''s just me. Either way, I''m sure it''s going to look great!
36.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
ok...now I dont know WHAT to do! I won the mount but before I placed a bid I asked how much to make it fit my stone, which I sent them the measuremeants. They said they they assume its a princess stone. And they CAN make it to the measurments I asked about and it would cost $50. SO I bid on it. But I also sent them a pic of the stone since it wasnt a princess. Well I won the bid and got an email from them stating that they can NOT make it to fit that stone. So the original measurements of the mount is to hold a 10x10mm square stone. I dont know if I should keep the mount and find another stone to fit it, or just withdrawl from the transaction like the vendor said I could. WHAT TO DO? I bought THAT mount with THAT stone in mind lol

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a dilemma!!!........do you like any of there other settings? I really like white gold because I think it tends to be more classic/timeless. That said, I am not opposed to rose gold ....that stone has the perfect hue for rose gold! Also, do you have other rose gold pieces? If not, does it look good with your skin tone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results