shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone laser inscribe a mounted diamond in the Boston area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Roslindale

Rough_Rock
Who can laser inscribe a mounted diamond in the Boston area? My wife needs her engagement ring resized and I’m nervous about letting the ring out of our sight. I would feel much better if the diamond was laser inscribed but I don’t know if there is anyone in the Boston area that can do it. The stone is a GIA certified .90 SI1 F colored stone mounted in a platinum setting. I would have the stone sent back to the GIA inscribed and pay for a new report but I really don’t want to have the stone taken out of the setting if it can inscribed while mounted.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I would suggest taking in your GIA cert and having the jeweler confirm that it is the same stone and that there is no damage to it. Get all of this in writing. Is the stone insured? Do you have a loupe so you can identify the inclusions when you pic up? If not, you should buy one :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results