shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help identify this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taradawn321

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I recently acquired this piece and am having trouble identifying the designer. It looks very similar to an Elizabeth Locke piece I have, but this is not signed. The only mark I can find is a 0750 on each end of the toggle. Does anyone recognize this?

IMG_2585.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am no help where it came from but it is pretty.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would the 0750 indicate 18k gold?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 1:20:28 PM
Author:taradawn321
Hi all, I recently acquired this piece and am having trouble identifying the designer. It looks very similar to an Elizabeth Locke piece I have, but this is not signed. The only mark I can find is a 0750 on each end of the toggle. Does anyone recognize this?
The 750 mark is the hallmark for purity of gold.
Possibly a E.Locke piece.
Went to the website an d was surprised at how much her work looks like a Designed the name of Elizabeth Gage that was very popular in the 80s and early 90s...wonder if this is the same person but with a married name change?

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2009 3:13:36 PM
Author: jewelerman

Date: 9/6/2009 1:20:28 PM
Author:taradawn321
The 750 mark is the hallmark for purity of gold.
Possibly a E.Locke piece.
Went to the website an d was surprised at how much her work looks like a Designed the name of Elizabeth Gage that was very popular in the 80s and early 90s...wonder if this is the same person but with a married name change?
Sorry...looked up a website under Elizabeth gage...she is still using that original name...an i believe all her pieces are signed...ill keep looking for you though!Good luck!

LAGemGirl

Rough_Rock
18k yellow gold charm bracelet may suspend fifteen or more gold charms 18k yellow gold, stamped 18k ( 0750 )
Not sure of the designer.
Pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results