shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone find this setting in platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Here is some info on it: 12 princess-cut diamonds, at approximately .23 carat total weight.

Thanks again!
35.gif

semi-mounting.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi sparkles, many jewelers would carry something like that ring. if you have a vendor you want to work with I''d just email them and ask. check out facets and Goodoldgold carries PrecisionSet which have similar designs. Also Vatche makes one in plat. Goodoldgold, Mark and engagementringsdirect.com and wink at winfields all carry vatche. pearlmans also has this scott kay one in plat. for 1K which is a great price for this setting but the princess diamonds are a bit larger..

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/previously-owned-jewelry/rings/045PO1/24/

pearlskdealplat.png

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 9:42:30 AM
Author: mrssalvo
hi sparkles, many jewelers would carry something like that ring. if you have a vendor you want to work with I''d just email them and ask. check out facets and Goodoldgold carries PrecisionSet which have similar designs. Also Vatche makes one in plat. Goodoldgold, Mark and engagementringsdirect.com and wink at winfields all carry vatche. pearlmans also has this scott kay one in plat. for 1K which is a great price for this setting but the princess diamonds are a bit larger..

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/previously-owned-jewelry/rings/045PO1/24/
Thanks! Yeah I have been able to find ones with larger diamonds. However, I want a really thin band, so smaller diamonds would be preferred, and that is what I am having trouble finding.

Thanks for your help
35.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Blue Nile.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 3:34:04 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Blue Nile.

unless their policy has changed BN won''t let you purchase just the setting. I''ve heard Mark T has had some success getting their settings though so you could always ask. Vatche makes a gorgeous thin princess band but their site won''t let me see any ring pics. Gypsy has posted it a few times on here though so maybe it''s a mac/PC thing and if you have a PC you can see them. anyway go to www.dvatche.com and check it out, it''s gorgeous..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so i found a vatche and it is a cathedral setting, don''t know if you like that or not. If not, then go the Bluenile/mark t route..

vatcheprincesscath2.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you that is beautiful! Do you know how wide the band is on it?

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I e-mailed engagmentringsdirect, two days ago, and yesterday and still haven''t heard back, they had one on their site I was interested in. Is this normal? How long should I wait for their response?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 11:47:40 AM
Author: Sparkles22
I e-mailed engagmentringsdirect, two days ago, and yesterday and still haven''t heard back, they had one on their site I was interested in. Is this normal? How long should I wait for their response?
pick of the phone girl!!! Some vendors are easier to reach by phone than email...

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Turns out they had the wrong picture/description match on their site.... oh well... I''ll keep looking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results