shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone estimate a halo setting cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
I have a beautiful 1-carat rb stone from whiteflash currently in a simple white gold Tiffany setting. I am interested in having it set in a halo setting with a half-eternity pave band. Any idea how much this would cost? A rough guesstimate would be fine. I''m not looking for a particular designer.

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not al halos are designer settings: they seem to run close to 2k, but you could get lucky depending on how sophisticated the setting is.
2.gif

Dirtcheapdiamnds lists a couple of non-designer halo settings, and there must be one or two at Exceliamonds and a couple at Faycullen and Diamondsbylauren. Whiteflash did a couple of custom ones for Pricescopers so you might want to PM them
31.gif

Hope this helps a bit...

Sure, there is the ocasional deal, like THIS ONE (the store was recommended by 'MJO' a bit back) but then you have to like it...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did one in white gold for a cushion cut tanzanite that needed protecting. It is about 3.75 carats. I was quoted 1600.00...platinum would maybe double it. I decided white gold was enough for a right hand ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results