shape
carat
color
clarity

Can any PS veterans help me with this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
I''m deciding on the look for the w-ring and came upon the following example, but am not sure quite what style it classifies as. The examples belong to cushionsearcher and the pics are circa March ''04. I may be doing this backwards, but I''m actually wanting to have the w-ring look somewhat finalized when deciding on the e-ring setting. The current contenders are fish-tail pave and this example. I really like the fluidity and sparkle that CS''s ring displays. Don''t really care for the "heavy, metallic" look of some shared-prongs when they are viewed from the side. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

My%20ring-center.jpg

My%20ring-side.jpg

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Looks a lot like Lynn''s beautiful fishtail pave that she got from Whiteflash.

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Actually Lynn B''s v2.0 is the first time that I had seen the fishtail. And seeing it made it a candidate. If CS'' ring is another example of the fishtail it would explain why I''m drawn to it. But are they in fact the same style of pave?

While perusing the recent threads below I came upon the Pave thread and was led to the following thread: Michael B Princess rings style differences I think that MB beadset just became another contender. lol

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
dillpickle, cushionsearcher said in that thread that Goodoldgold made the setting. you might try emailing or calling them and they can give you the details as to the design.

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion MrsS. I''ll definitely look into that when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results